Supersoulty Speech in San Diego, Cali. (Immigration)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 08:13:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Supersoulty Speech in San Diego, Cali. (Immigration)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Supersoulty Speech in San Diego, Cali. (Immigration)  (Read 375 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 09, 2005, 01:32:56 PM »

MSNBC Campaign Coverage

*I walk out onto stage shake hands*

*Neil Dimond's "Atlasia" plays in background Smiley *

*Banner behind me says "Nation of Immigrants"*

Thank you!  Thank you!

It is great to be here to day.  It is a beautiful day here in San Diego.

(cheers)

Please, invite me back again some time.

(more cheers)

I'm here to talk to you today about several problems that have been plauging Atlasia lately.  All these problems have a common root cause.

In the last election, civil participation was at an all time low.  The numbers of interested citizens has shrunken considerably both in the voting booth and on the ballot.  I must say, I did not realize how big a problem this was until after the results came in.

The fact is, if the current trend continues, we really won't need election anymore, because every voter will basically be voting for themselves.

(some laughs, I chuckle)

This is a serious matter, though.  Atlasia's population is growing older and many of the old hands have either retired, or passed-on.  We need young blood and fresh faces in this country, and we need them quickly.

Our nation is a nation of immigrants.  99% of us came here from somewhere else.  None of us has the right to arrogently presume that any of us has anymore right to be here than anyone else.

(cheers)

If elected, I will seek not only to open the gates of this great country, but I will also seek to actively reach out to people all over the world and bring them into this great land of ours.  We must be willing to share, with all people, the glories and liberties that we enjoy in this nation, if we are to survive as a nation.

(cheers)

If elected, I will establish a special commission, in full public view, that will travel to highways of this planet, seeking out new names, new faces and new talent to bring to Atlasia.  I will not let this nation fall into a cycle where the same tired people, hold the same tired positions, while we all get tired of what we have here.

(cheers)

Atlasia is in need of a revolution, but not the kind that so many have been supporting as of late.  We need a revolution of thoughts and ideas.  A revolution that will secure the future of Atlasia for all time.

(louder cheers)

If elected, I will lead that revolution!  I will secure the future of this Republic and I will bring this nation into the future, a future that we can all believe in!

(even louder cheers)

Thank you!  God Bless you all!

*"Atlasia" starts again as I flash the "victory" sign and leave the stage*
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 03:22:46 PM »

Good speech!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: