Trump: Make America White Again? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:31:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: Make America White Again? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: Make America White Again?  (Read 19949 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: August 28, 2015, 08:43:42 PM »
« edited: August 28, 2015, 08:52:42 PM by SMilo »

Do you think it's an unlucky coincidence that almost every single US, German, or other European journalist compares his immigration policies to George Wallace, Vladimir Putin, Adolf Hitler, Jean Marie Le Pen etcetera etcetera?

WTF? You just mentioned Hitler and Wallace in the same sentence with Putin, Le Pen and Trump. Trump may be an annoying race baiting populist, but he's certainly no Hitler. Hitler comparisons don't make you look mature, kewl or edgey, you know. Also, I haven't heard any journalist say that. It's a flat-out lie.

Actually, you know what? No matter how cruel Hitler and his allies were, Hitler never deported people. The truth is that Trump's plan to deport between 11 and 12 million people would be by extremely far the greatest deportation effort in the history of human kind! The second biggest deportation campaign was considered one of the most racist campaigns in world history and involved Dominicans deporting a couple of million Haitians back to Haiti (and killing an extremly high percentage of them before they got anywhere). The human right abuses in that campaign are almost without precedent in American history. There have happened a few even more atrocious abuses in Latin America though, the most famous probably taking place in El Salvador and Paraguay, yet this deportation of Haitians might very well qualify in the top five of American human right abuses of all time.

Huh
You need to quit while you're behind. What do you call forcefully moving peoples who were from previously uncontrolled territories and using them as slave labor (at best!)
Is importing (terminology?) better than be deporting? I am very pro-immigration, but you are just posting nonsense to troll. There are legitimate opposing views on this matter that don't come out of racism. As fuzzy states above me, this is the law already!

Your point on the Alabama Trump rally also made no sense. Why would Democrats show up to a Trump rally. They wouldn't show up for any of the 17 GOP candidates, including Carson. You want to see race politics? I went to Hillary and Obama rallies a mere train stop apart from each other in an evenly divided city (45-45 or something). The Obama rally was easily 80+% black. The Hillary rally had easily less than 5 blacks. Quite interesting, huh?

I wonder how many that radical right winger Bernie Sanders is getting?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies