European War 1800
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:30:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  European War 1800
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: European War 1800  (Read 906 times)
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 22, 2015, 06:57:27 PM »

New Round of European War 1800!

I am pleased to announce that a new round of European War 1800 will be commencing shortly. European War 1800 is a game which has been adapted for a text-based internet version from the Avalon board game "Empires in Arms". In the game you can play in any one of twelve separate nations during the period of the Napoleonic Wars. While based on history, it is geared towards game play rather then historical accuracy and this is reflected in the game's map. The main aspect and appeal of the game however is that it is first and foremost a war game, and nations shall generally be perpetually at war, as they were during the time of Napoleon. The game is based off of the rules for The Angle Roleplay, if any of you are familiar with it, and it basically plays like a more involved version of one of those turn based strategy games. Please stop by the board and see if the game is for you! The chief admin will be asking for input on rule changes for the round, so come prepared!

http://www.worldstratgames.com/europeanwar1800
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 11:50:34 PM »

That bring back memories.  I played a couple games of Empires in Arms back in the early 90's.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 07:41:17 AM »

Is this going to take place on this board....? If so- count me in.... otherwise,do not want to register on another board...
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 10:29:24 AM »

Is this going to take place on this board....? If so- count me in.... otherwise,do not want to register on another board...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies