Opinion of Simfan's socks
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:45:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Simfan's socks
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Simfan's socks
Freedom Socks

Horrible Socks

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: Opinion of Simfan's socks  (Read 1475 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 24, 2015, 08:11:25 PM »

He fooled us pretty well...but yeah Horrible Socks. And very creepy.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 08:15:54 PM »

Is this true?
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 08:18:48 PM »

I generally like Simfan's forum persona, and although I didn't know that he was ghostposting, I have to imagine that any alternative persona he might create has the potential to be interesting, so I voted FS.

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 08:19:01 PM »

Yes the evidence compiled on AAD is pretty damning. Simfan was trolling Update for years claiming to be people who knew Bushie in real life.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 08:22:13 PM »

Is he going to be banned?

Sad
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 08:23:13 PM »

Mr. Morden says no.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 08:31:54 PM »

All I've said was that I didn't see any evidence that Simfan has made any additional socks (besides the ones we already know about from years ago) here on the Atlas forum.  Whether he made any socks on AAD, I have no idea.  I'm not a mod there.  He's obviously not going to be banned on this forum for making AAD socks.

If you have evidence that he made socks *here*, on Atlas, then feel free to share it with us.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 08:53:17 PM »

Morden is amazingly a bright light after years of oppression. Why couldn't the Soviets transition like this!
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 11:14:06 PM »

All I've said was that I didn't see any evidence that Simfan has made any additional socks (besides the ones we already know about from years ago) here on the Atlas forum.  Whether he made any socks on AAD, I have no idea.  I'm not a mod there.  He's obviously not going to be banned on this forum for making AAD socks.

If you have evidence that he made socks *here*, on Atlas, then feel free to share it with us.

http://atlasafterdark.freeforums.net/thread/1542/update-xxv-executing-stopgap-measure?page=114
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 06:11:05 AM »

All I've said was that I didn't see any evidence that Simfan has made any additional socks (besides the ones we already know about from years ago) here on the Atlas forum.  Whether he made any socks on AAD, I have no idea.  I'm not a mod there.  He's obviously not going to be banned on this forum for making AAD socks.

http://atlasafterdark.freeforums.net/thread/1542/update-xxv-executing-stopgap-measure?page=114

Which post are you talking about?  BK's post about RickRoll?  You're saying that because someone using RickRoll's email wrote about Anwar Awlaki somewhere else on the internet, he must be Simfan?  Please explain the logic of that.  And Simfan registered on the forum in 2011.  Why the heck would he care about Update in 2010, when RickRoll was here?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 06:23:47 AM »

You're really good at this preventing bans thing.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 08:40:02 AM »

Which post are you talking about?  BK's post about RickRoll?  You're saying that because someone using RickRoll's email wrote about Anwar Awlaki somewhere else on the internet, he must be Simfan?  Please explain the logic of that.  And Simfan registered on the forum in 2011.  Why the heck would he care about Update in 2010, when RickRoll was here?

Hmmmm I'll point that out there.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 10:52:49 AM »
« Edited: August 25, 2015, 10:58:41 AM by Simfan34 »

Given what you've seem willing to attribute to me, I'm worried you guys over there are on the cusp of concluding that I am capable of bending the laws of time and space.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2015, 10:57:55 AM »

Even if Simfan were otherwise so inclined (and he's clearly not), he's too busy with college and his life to waste time screwing around with socks - unlike certain folks who appear not to have much a life at all, and are left only with socking to give it any meaning to them it seems.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2015, 12:05:30 PM »

As I'm apparently one of them, obviously FS.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2015, 04:47:53 PM »

I'm saddened by the racial profiling that's apparently going on at AAD.  Sad
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2015, 11:42:37 AM »

Ha, it looks like the AAD hivemind is finally starting to backpedal from their sockpuppet smear campaign against Simfan.  I will now accept my accolades.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 12:57:15 PM »

Even if Simfan were otherwise so inclined (and he's clearly not), he's too busy with college and his life to waste time screwing around with socks - unlike certain folks who appear not to have much a life at all, and are left only with socking to give it any meaning to them it seems.

I like Simfan but it's obvious that none of this is true. One need only look at Nelson Hanford to draw that conclusion.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2015, 06:42:54 PM »

That long predates any of this, and even my membership on this forum. I had a lot more free time in High School.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies