Determining regulations of Constitutional Convention. (FINAL VOTE) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:17:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Determining regulations of Constitutional Convention. (FINAL VOTE) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Determining regulations of Constitutional Convention. (FINAL VOTE)  (Read 7530 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: August 29, 2015, 10:18:20 AM »

It's abundantly clear that this, the worst Senate in Atlasian history, should not have a hand in choosing the delegates to such an important convention. It is also astounding that people are arguing that political parties should be excluded from the process because of their ideology - RIP democracy.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 11:18:11 AM »

It's abundantly clear that this, the worst Senate in Atlasian history, should not have a hand in choosing the delegates to such an important convention. It is also astounding that people are arguing that political parties should be excluded from the process because of their ideology - RIP democracy.
I know why you think this is the worst senate beacuse a its a conservative senate, b they won't dissolve Atlasia and come over to the great Mock Parliament.

I'm a proud member of the Conservative Party in South America, have been a rather conservative Supreme Court judge here, and more often than not voted with the right while in the Senate. Don't be silly.

I also don't want Atlasia to dissolve - I think it'd be terrific for all of us to establish diplomacy between the two nations - but I just think you need to realise the scale of the problem here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies