Watch Trump imitate asian negotiators broken english (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:37:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Watch Trump imitate asian negotiators broken english (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Watch Trump imitate asian negotiators broken english  (Read 2904 times)
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« on: August 26, 2015, 10:50:44 PM »
« edited: August 26, 2015, 11:45:01 PM by EliteLX »

Wow, so racist. I've never seen such disparagement of a culture in my whole life.

The good SJWS I know would never stand for this - oh wait, https://vine.co/v/OxilL7n0uaQ

Thank you.

Can you all stop being a bunch of warriors just CRAWLING to find anything you can cry about as offensive? He said it in the most harmless monotone voice, implying a stereotypical broken english dialect of a foreigner. No, it's not racist (pull out a dictionary) or mean, it's the same type of humor used like our fellow SJW's when they poke comedy, and the same type of humor you say to your buddy at the bar when you crack an asain joke.

What's the line? What WON'T be offensive in 30 years? I don't like Trump but for the love of God can you all stop bitching and moaning like twelve year old girls acting like you truly believe what he's saying is offensive? 97% of trump's "HOLY RACIST!!11" comments have been completely out of context or simple statistics.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 11:44:30 PM »

Can we be honest here? That's not even bad at all.

As an anti-trump.. 98.7% of the sh**t Trump says that MSNBC whines about is literally nothing or taken completely out of context.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies