Griff 4 Prez: Set Your Happening Level to "It's" - VICTORY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:31:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Griff 4 Prez: Set Your Happening Level to "It's" - VICTORY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Griff 4 Prez: Set Your Happening Level to "It's" - VICTORY  (Read 14996 times)
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 11, 2015, 06:33:45 PM »
« edited: October 11, 2015, 06:36:21 PM by Cincinnatus »

No, you're the enemy. Duke is the one betraying us. Smiley

You just never could accept that TPP wasn't an uber-right-wing outfit.

Well part of that is because of the way Duke and Cincy sold it to former RPP members in 2012. Tongue And if Duke's original plan had come to fruition, TPP would have been far more Conservative than it ended up being. The formation of the Federalists is what prevented that from happening.

In a way yes. But it was never meant to be aligned he way Simfan has pushed for since he's been a member. That being said regardless of Griffins outbursts, policy positions, and so forth, he's the better choice considering the situation were in.  The other candidates have their strengths, and having homely as a VP pick sits well with me considering my history with him, but I agree with Griffins vision and it's more inline with what duke and I have been a proponent of from the start (Even if I don't agree with the entirety of it).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies