Griff 4 Prez: Set Your Happening Level to "It's" - VICTORY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:59:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Griff 4 Prez: Set Your Happening Level to "It's" - VICTORY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Griff 4 Prez: Set Your Happening Level to "It's" - VICTORY  (Read 15072 times)
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« on: January 22, 2016, 10:29:01 PM »

I'm glad I don't have to deal with party politics, seeing members of a party wanting to get rid of someone like you who has done so much for his party.

When you announced you were seeking reelection, I was trying to remember if I voted for you before and maybe it was time I did before there is a new Atlasia.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 09:21:45 AM »

Endorsed for second preference. You know how Atlasia works in public and behind the scenes because of your long involvment in the game. Fpr someone with a reputation of being partisan, as President you still went ahead and nominated people not from your party (and with whom you maybe not agree on ppolitics) giving them a chance to play a role in the game they were seeking. You could probably make more public posting just to show your presence as President but my main criticism with inactivity in Nyman is the Senate. With a body of 10 people there are very few posts, only a couple active threads and I even noticed a day without any posts. The Senate has primary responsability for legislative work, not the President, but some people will wrongly blame the President for this. Maybe the Senate could use more diversity of opinions.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies