When Will Yeb Bush drop out?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:12:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  When Will Yeb Bush drop out?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: When does Yeb drop out?
Before Iowa

After SC

After Super Tuesday

At the convention

He wins the nomination

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 82

Author Topic: When Will Yeb Bush drop out?  (Read 6994 times)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2015, 02:16:31 PM »

If you have the fortitude to read this thread, and especially the JEB! hack essays then you seriously need to reassess your life choices.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2015, 02:20:59 PM »

If you have the fortitude to read this thread, and especially the JEB! hack essays then you seriously need to reassess your life choices.
Amen lol.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2015, 02:24:43 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2015, 06:41:39 PM by Moderate Hero Republican »

In 2015. Im talking about 2020 and beyond. White identity politics will only grow in the coming decades. Whites after being told they will soon be a minority, will begin acting like minorities. A majority minority Dem party will look an awful lot like the vengeful ANC in South Africa. If the Dem delegates in 2012 booed Israel and God, there is no reason to think by the late 2020s, they wont be singing "Kill The Boer" at the DNC on live TV. Wait until reparations begins to gain more political acceptance. Or Hispanics want some type of autonomy in the SW states.

Go back to FreeRepublic.

you mean Stormfront as he was banned from Free Republic, I know that because he told me.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2015, 12:36:35 AM »

If he keeps the establishment vote he'll either stay in until he narrowly wins or narrowly loses to Trump, Cruz, a rejuvenated Walker, or maybe someone else with a late surge.

If he fails to keep the establishment vote he'll probably drop out after falling flat in NH or SC. Maybe Iowa, but as someone else said he has the money to stay in for a while, and Iowa was never that great for him anyway.

Pandering to minorities will gain the GOP about 1 minority vote for every 2 white votes it loses.

Pandering to white racists will lose the Gop about 10 sane white voters and 10 sane minority voters for every 1 loser racist it gains. And within my lifetime, most of those racists will be dead, and so will your Republican party--replaced by a more sane center-right party. Wait, that actually might be a good idea...

In 2015. Im talking about 2020 and beyond. White identity politics will only grow in the coming decades. Whites after being told they will soon be a minority, will begin acting like minorities.

Oh please no. White identity politics has hopefully died, and any remnants of it need to go away. Myself, a white voter, would very much be turned off by white identity politics. I think most white people would share that opinion.

So where is my post wrong? You think a more diverse America will be less polarizing?

Hopefully a more diverse America would lead to people caring less about meaningless things like skin color. Hopefully we'll realize that the enemy isn't black people, white people, hispanics, men, women, gays, or any other demographic group, but rather an increasingly intrusive government and a culture that looks at statism as an acceptable solution to every problem. The Republican party will survive not by becoming more racist, but by becoming less statist.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2015, 10:40:21 PM »

If he keeps the establishment vote he'll either stay in until he narrowly wins or narrowly loses to Trump, Cruz, a rejuvenated Walker, or maybe someone else with a late surge.

If he fails to keep the establishment vote he'll probably drop out after falling flat in NH or SC. Maybe Iowa, but as someone else said he has the money to stay in for a while, and Iowa was never that great for him anyway.

Pandering to minorities will gain the GOP about 1 minority vote for every 2 white votes it loses.

Pandering to white racists will lose the Gop about 10 sane white voters and 10 sane minority voters for every 1 loser racist it gains. And within my lifetime, most of those racists will be dead, and so will your Republican party--replaced by a more sane center-right party. Wait, that actually might be a good idea...

In 2015. Im talking about 2020 and beyond. White identity politics will only grow in the coming decades. Whites after being told they will soon be a minority, will begin acting like minorities.

Oh please no. White identity politics has hopefully died, and any remnants of it need to go away. Myself, a white voter, would very much be turned off by white identity politics. I think most white people would share that opinion.

So where is my post wrong? You think a more diverse America will be less polarizing?

Hopefully a more diverse America would lead to people caring less about meaningless things like skin color. Hopefully we'll realize that the enemy isn't black people, white people, hispanics, men, women, gays, or any other demographic group, but rather an increasingly intrusive government and a culture that looks at statism as an acceptable solution to every problem. The Republican party will survive not by becoming more racist, but by becoming less statist.

But racial minorities support statism.  Blacks, in particular, are quite mindful of the fact that they would still be under the oppression of Jim Crow laws were it not for an extremely intrusive and heavy handed use of Federal power.  Public opinion was NOT moving blacks' way in the South; the Civil Rights laws were imposed AGAINST the will of the white majority in the Southern states.

This is the core of much continuing racial conflict; the resentment of an intrusive Federal government on behalf of racial minorities by many southerners and conservatives being an impediment to appeal to racial minorities who may well be open to conservative appeals, but consider support for heavy-handed Federal intervention to be a group survival issue. 
bobloblaw
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2015, 10:44:29 PM »

Youre sane center right party wont do any better than Romney or McCain did. Immigrants and minorities dont vote center right.

A more diverse America will lead to MORE people caring about skin color. Simply look at the states today that are diverse versus those that arent. Do people in VT care about skin color? Nope. How about GA? Yup, they vote based upon it.

Racial and ethic identity are party of human nature. It wont die out ever.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2015, 09:54:42 AM »

But racial minorities support statism.  Blacks, in particular, are quite mindful of the fact that they would still be under the oppression of Jim Crow laws were it not for an extremely intrusive and heavy handed use of Federal power.  Public opinion was NOT moving blacks' way in the South; the Civil Rights laws were imposed AGAINST the will of the white majority in the Southern states.

This is the core of much continuing racial conflict; the resentment of an intrusive Federal government on behalf of racial minorities by many southerners and conservatives being an impediment to appeal to racial minorities who may well be open to conservative appeals, but consider support for heavy-handed Federal intervention to be a group survival issue. 

Wait a second here, you are supporting the most statist presidential candidate of them all. You have said you are for single-payer health care and wealth re-distribution, those are statist positions for sure.

Also, Donald Trump is the candidate in this race who is the most corporatist. Furthermore, I hardly see how electing someone who hates Mexicans is going to solve the racial problems we still have in society today. The problem is, too many in the black community are taught to hate all police, and we have some police who are engaging in racist acts despite the vast majority of police being color blind. We need a decisive and thoughtful leader as President and we need leadership in our state's and local communities, not a white supremacist. 
bobloblaw
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2015, 11:38:03 AM »

Wait a second here, you are supporting the most statist presidential candidate of them all. You have said you are for single-payer health care and wealth re-distribution, those are statist positions for sure.

Also, Donald Trump is the candidate in this race who is the most corporatist. Furthermore, I hardly see how electing someone who hates Mexicans is going to solve the racial problems we still have in society today. The problem is, too many in the black community are taught to hate all police, and we have some police who are engaging in racist acts despite the vast majority of police being color blind. We need a decisive and thoughtful leader as President and we need leadership in our state's and local communities, not a white supremacist. 

The problem is immigration both illegal and H1Bs. Blacks have been here 400+ years.
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.97, S: -0.70

« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2015, 12:07:31 PM »

Yeb? lol... sounds more like the Yip yips from Sesame Street.

Yeb yeb yeb yip yip yip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTc3PsW5ghQ
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2015, 06:40:01 PM »

His name isn't "Yeb!"

It's iJeb!
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada