Good Meals for People Living Alone (Leftovers +++) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:02:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Good Meals for People Living Alone (Leftovers +++) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Good Meals for People Living Alone (Leftovers +++)  (Read 993 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: August 29, 2015, 11:33:16 PM »

Ernest's advice is probably the best - Fix-It and Forget-It can work wonders. Throw some stuff together in the morning, go to class and do whatever else it is you feel like doing that day, come home to a good amount of food that can easily be made into a meal with some rice and vegetables (something you can do in <10 minutes with a microwave). Bourbon chicken in the crock-pot with yellow rice was my parents' go-to meal on busy days when there wasn't much time for cooking dinner.

Also, Trader Joe's has some easy & cheap chicken dishes (orange & teriyaki are the most popular among my brothers) that can be fixed quickly with rice. One bag serves three teenagers, so it should last you a few days. Not sure how far away you are from their unofficial Vancouver location (I know their prices are usually a few bucks higher too).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies