Donald Trump On Ben Carson: "Doctors don't create jobs"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:39:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump On Ben Carson: "Doctors don't create jobs"
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump On Ben Carson: "Doctors don't create jobs"  (Read 1607 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 03, 2015, 01:21:36 PM »

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/02/donald-trump-on-ben-carson-doctors-dont-create-jobs/

Trump is really trying hard to fight his initial inclination to call Ben Carson a loser, though not his inclination to attack. Let's see how this plays out: I don't think attacking Ben Carson can go well for him, and I think he knows that to a certain extent.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 01:23:31 PM »

There goes my hope for a Trump/Carson Ticket.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 01:27:16 PM »

How many sports leagues has Ben Carson driven into the ground?
How many airlines owned by Dr. Carson have failed?
How much has Dr. Carson accepted in corporate welfare?
How much did Dr. Carson inherit from Daddy?
How many times has Dr. Carson gone bankrupt?
How many times has Dr. Carson proposed the largest tax increase in American history?

Can we cut the crap yet, Donald? You don't create jobs either, you cockroach and idiot.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 01:47:36 PM »

That ticket is alive and kicking and Trump's statement wasn't really an attack.
HillOfANight
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 02:08:30 PM »

Weak attack.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/ben-carson-abortion-stance-121456

Should attack him on his past indifference to abortion and his fetal tissue research.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 02:17:02 PM »

I say Trump kills him with kindness

"I like Ben Carson, he is a really nice guy. But does this job need a nice guy or a tough negotiator who can face down Putin and the Chinese and the Democrats in Congress?"

And if he wants to go for the jugular he can add?

"You know who else is a really nice guy? Jimmy Carter"
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 02:24:00 PM »

Well duh, clearly having effective doctors and a functioning health care system has nothing to do with having a strong economy....
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 02:26:47 PM »

Can we cut the crap yet, Donald? You don't create jobs either, you cockroach and idiot.
Obvious sexist statement made against Donald Trump. Apologize!
Fuzzy Says: "Abolish NPR!"
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 08:20:06 PM »

How many times has Dr. Carson proposed the largest tax increase in American history?

I can hardly wait to see your post endorsing Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders against Trump during the fall campaign.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 09:35:23 PM »
« Edited: September 03, 2015, 09:38:31 PM by dudeabides »

I can hardly wait to see your post endorsing Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders against Trump during the fall campaign.

If Trump is nominated, I will support the libertarian nominee, most likely Former Governor of New Mexico Gary Johnson. Unlike Mr. Trump, Gary Johnson earned money the old-fashioned way, he earned it. He was a success in business without the help of big government. He then went on to reduce the size of state government, reduce the gasoline tax, and veto more than 750 bills as Governor of New Mexico.

The problem with Trump is what I've been saying all along. There is not a dime's worth of difference in reality between Trump and either Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders on the issues, except for illegal immigration. The choice in a general election with Trump versus either one of them is simply one statist versus another. I really believe Americans deserve a choice.

Gary Johnson supports the Fair Tax, has a reasonable position on immigration, opposes tariffs and supports free trade, he opposes Obamacare, he's strong on the second amendment, he would offer a contrast with Donald Trump and either Clinton or Sanders. Now, Johnson is pro-choice, but he hasn't backed public funding of planned parenthood, a radical position backed by Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and Donald Trump.

But, I expect you'll support Clinton or Sanders over President-elect Bush.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2015, 12:24:28 AM »

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/02/donald-trump-on-ben-carson-doctors-dont-create-jobs/

Trump is really trying hard to fight his initial inclination to call Ben Carson a loser, though not his inclination to attack. Let's see how this plays out: I don't think attacking Ben Carson can go well for him, and I think he knows that to a certain extent.

Carson will simply reply by saying that someone must have taken out half his brain. Tongue
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 12:33:12 AM »

It was never meant to be in the first place.

Trump attacks Oreos: https://www.google.no/#q=trump+attacks+oreo

No ebony and ivory for Trump for sure. Besides, that would be like surrendering to Black Lives Matter for him.

Now, Trump's war on Oreos, might it be due to their factory being outsourced to Mexico, or Oreo's being perhaps the number one symbol of same sex marriage, or both? On that, we might perhaps never know. I suspect it's a little bit of both though.

Trump takes on Mexican Oreo Menace: http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnmcquaid/2015/08/28/donald-trump-takes-on-the-mexican-oreo-menace/

Oreo's Gay Pride Coockie Controversy: https://www.google.no/#q=oreo+gay

Fuzzy Says: "Abolish NPR!"
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 07:07:04 PM »

If Trump is nominated, I will support the libertarian nominee, most likely Former Governor of New Mexico Gary Johnson. Unlike Mr. Trump, Gary Johnson earned money the old-fashioned way, he earned it. He was a success in business without the help of big government. He then went on to reduce the size of state government, reduce the gasoline tax, and veto more than 750 bills as Governor of New Mexico.

The problem with Trump is what I've been saying all along. There is not a dime's worth of difference in reality between Trump and either Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders on the issues, except for illegal immigration. The choice in a general election with Trump versus either one of them is simply one statist versus another. I really believe Americans deserve a choice.

Gary Johnson supports the Fair Tax, has a reasonable position on immigration, opposes tariffs and supports free trade, he opposes Obamacare, he's strong on the second amendment, he would offer a contrast with Donald Trump and either Clinton or Sanders. Now, Johnson is pro-choice, but he hasn't backed public funding of planned parenthood, a radical position backed by Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and Donald Trump.

Sanders, maybe.  Clinton, probably not.  Bush, never.

I wouldn't be beyond voting for Gary Johnson if he's the nominee. 
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2015, 07:21:09 PM »

Sanders, maybe.  Clinton, probably not.  Bush, never.

I wouldn't be beyond voting for Gary Johnson if he's the nominee. 

I am not suprised you don't like Bush because he is conservative socially, which I know you are, but also on foreign policy and the economy. But I don't see many differences between Trump and Clinton, surprised you wouldn't support her. There are even fewer differences between Trump & Sanders.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 09:17:01 PM »

Being a doctor isn't a job.

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2015, 09:21:21 PM »

Then what is it a hobby Huh
Pages: [1]