Why do you support Trump?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:13:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why do you support Trump?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Why do you support Trump?  (Read 6709 times)
weixiaobao
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2015, 02:53:06 AM »

Do me a favor and liquidfy all your assets and go on some gambling website and place all (or a large chunk of it) of it on Bush as the 45th president. 

As of right now, for Bush to drop out sometimes in the future is not enough to satisfy me in term of bringing ashes to your mouth.  The psychopath in me kinda want to see a grown man cry.

I do believe you are more hysterical in the recent days as Bush dropping down in the polls for the last 2 weeks.  Every articles I ventured into, people are asking to see a real life Bush supporter.  Too bad I can't direct them to you.  I would charge them millions to see this unicorn.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2015, 07:49:06 AM »

In fairness to dudeabides, I don't think we'd be so focused on his cheerleading if he were a Sanders supporter or even a Kasich supporter.  The "Bush" name really does bring out the emotional reaction.  Jimmy Carter said to Tip O'Neill in 1975, "Mr. Majority Leader, I'm at one-half of one percent in the polls, but by the time we get to the opening of the convention at Madison Square Garden, I'll have this thing wrapped up."  There's something to be said for that kind of belief.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2015, 09:05:39 AM »

Do me a favor and liquidfy all your assets and go on some gambling website and place all (or a large chunk of it) of it on Bush as the 45th president. 

As of right now, for Bush to drop out sometimes in the future is not enough to satisfy me in term of bringing ashes to your mouth.  The psychopath in me kinda want to see a grown man cry.

I do believe you are more hysterical in the recent days as Bush dropping down in the polls for the last 2 weeks.  Every articles I ventured into, people are asking to see a real life Bush supporter.  Too bad I can't direct them to you.  I would charge them millions to see this unicorn.

On this very date in 2007, Rudy Giuliani had 28% of the vote, Fred Thompson was at 17%, and John McCain was at 14%. NEWSFLASH: this is very early.

Do me a favor, and spare me your idiotic rants about nothing.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2015, 01:22:03 PM »

On this very date in 2007, Rudy Giuliani had 28% of the vote, Fred Thompson was at 17%, and John McCain was at 14%. NEWSFLASH: this is very early.

Jeb! wishes he were at 14%.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2015, 07:21:00 PM »

Ehye hitt mye hed an now has bwain damge. Twump 4 Prez11!

This strikes me as not only unfunny, but childish and, more importantly, possibly bigoted.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2015, 07:27:44 PM »

Wow, even John McCain had twice as many supporters as Jeb Bush and he had almost no chance before a miracle comeback thanks to a tiny field of incompetence. Really puts things in perspective on why I am short hundreds of shares of Bush.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2015, 08:21:03 PM »

This strikes me as not only unfunny, but childish and, more importantly, possibly bigoted.

^^ let's not conflate brain damage and bad opinions
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2015, 08:52:47 PM »

Jeb! wishes he were at 14%.

There is no question that with his name I.D., organization, and record, he should be doing a lot better. I can't argue with that. But he's still my candidate.

Wow, even John McCain had twice as many supporters as Jeb Bush and he had almost no chance before a miracle comeback thanks to a tiny field of incompetence. Really puts things in perspective on why I am short hundreds of shares of Bush.

McCain was in a much less crowded field.

By the way, who screwed Rudy Giuliani? Answer: Mike DuHaime
Who is Chris Christie's closest adviser? Answer: Mike DuHaime
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2015, 09:03:39 PM »

Why are you willfully choosing to make Christie relevant? No one has mentioned him. Trump and Rubio and to an extent Carson and Kasich are the ones deemed superior to Bush. Love Christie, but we all know he's irrelevant.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2015, 09:13:31 PM »

Why are you willfully choosing to make Christie relevant? No one has mentioned him. Trump and Rubio and to an extent Carson and Kasich are the ones deemed superior to Bush. Love Christie, but we all know he's irrelevant.

I view Donald Trump supporters like I view a brown bear in a zoo. People pay money to see the brown bear because it looks innocent and it's entertaining for their kids, but the brown bear would do a ton of damage should it be let go. You treat the brown bear well, give it space to roam, you never let it go.

Unfortunately, Donald Trump has now encouraged the brown bears to escape the zoo. How can anyone say that Donald Trump is superior to anyone running for President? What qualifies him to be President? 4 bankruptcies? Driving a football league into the ground? Accepting $153 million in tax abatements from the City of New York and countless millions in corporate welfare in other places? Shady business practices?

This whole campaign of his is one giant joke, and those dumb enough to support him are being laughed at by those of us who support qualified candidates who value freedom and restoration of the American dream.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2015, 09:23:26 PM »

Wow @ this thread
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2015, 09:26:15 PM »

By the way, who screwed Rudy Giuliani?

oh! is that why his campaign collapsed?
DS0816
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2015, 09:44:14 PM »

I don't.
Horsemask

Political Matrix
E: -1.81, S: -4.87

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2015, 09:50:06 PM »

hehe
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2015, 08:06:31 AM »

hehe

excuse me but dudeabides's idiotic rants are definitely about something
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2015, 12:43:53 AM »

Post of the year. I concede that I am not nearly as funny as you Badger.

Badger is a left wing hack.

a right wing hack, actually, but ok

<Bump> Can you two simply I'm a hack and move on?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies