Trump embarrasses himself on Hugh Hewitt show (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:14:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump embarrasses himself on Hugh Hewitt show (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump embarrasses himself on Hugh Hewitt show  (Read 3962 times)
yankeesfan
« on: September 04, 2015, 09:32:53 AM »

What even more silly is those that criticize Trump while 99% of them don't know any foreign policies.  The whole China issue had shaping up to increasingly be one of the most dangerous threat to the USA.  While that just recently being bring up to the USA media just this year.  For the past decade, headlines after headlines causing panics in Asia.  What is funny is that the USA administration is well aware of this hence the PIVOT to Asia (is it effective or harmful that is up to debate), while the public especially the conservatives whine about Obama's vacations.  Yeah, vacations?  lol, Prime Minister Abe and Modi both hit either all or almost all South East Asia countries and each other + Australia as soon as they step into office or get reelected.

A few years ago, when people still sorting out the middle East.  China had already maneuver their army across India's border for a full day before the Indians even realize and react.  Japan and China almost at brink of war over the Sengaku islands.  Then later the oil rig into Vietnam's backyard and spun the anti Chinese riot where couple of people were killed.  And when I brought this up to my professor, her face look blank.  And I said, this is the problem with the USA.

They didn't know jack when we bombed Laos and Cambodia during the Vietnam War ages ago.  Even when we are discussing Syria and Libya, a friend of mine said Yemen is going down.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

There are complex things been brewing in Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria and Morocco.

I told my professor if there is somehow a minor clash between the USA and China (a few years ago) over say a deep intrusion into Japanese territory to Taiwan to the Philippines, people will be shocked and don't understand why it is happening now while the rest of the world watching this unfold for years now.  Likewise with Libya and Syria.  And maybe the next year, we go into Yemen.  And the American populace will be shock again as if the situation just pop up and sucker punch them out of nowhere.

Laughing at Trump over foreign policies???  90% of the candidates are like that and almost all American citizens are like that?  Trump is truly our representative.

Trump knows nothing about China.
Trump knows nothing about the Middle East.

Yes, 99% of the people criticizing Trump about his foreign policy ignorance also know nothing about foreign policy.  However, there is a difference between 99.99999% of people and Donald Trump.  They're not running for President of the United States.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies