John Weaver: A Kasich Army
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:31:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  John Weaver: A Kasich Army
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: John Weaver: A Kasich Army  (Read 2234 times)
Cory
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2015, 07:58:20 AM »

So dudeabides, I guess you don't have any defense about the Terri Schiavo incident. Ignoring it won't make it go away.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2015, 09:17:32 AM »
« Edited: September 08, 2015, 09:19:32 AM by dudeabides »

So dudeabides, I guess you don't have any defense about the Terri Schiavo incident. Ignoring it won't make it go away.

I've never ignored it. I have said since day one, and have done so on a consistent basis, that I believe Governor Bush showed courage and strength in his standing with Terri Schiavo's parents to protect her life. I can't imagine having a relative or friend go through what her parents went through, what her family and friends went through. It's horrible beyond words. But I do believe her parents had her best interests at heart, and Governor Bush did the right thing.

Unfortunately, her husband just wanted to sleep around. In fact, he had a fiance at the time of her death. It was an extremely sad and tragic situation. Governor Bush didn't play politics, I find it sad Michael Schiavo who made a sacred vow and broke it, is now using this against Governor Bush.

Let's also keep in mind:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.nationalreview.com/human-exceptionalism/397775/boo-hoo-poor-michael-schiavo-wesley-j-smith

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies