Cris/Homelycooking - Believe in Atlasia (Concession Speech)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:46:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cris/Homelycooking - Believe in Atlasia (Concession Speech)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Cris/Homelycooking - Believe in Atlasia (Concession Speech)  (Read 5460 times)
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2015, 10:08:04 AM »
« edited: September 18, 2015, 10:26:20 AM by Speaker Cris »

Senate Speaker Cris speaking outside of the White House during a rally.

Today, I'd like to speak of what is happening with South America.

I'm in favour of recognizing South America. I'm in favour of having good diplomatic relationship with South America. I spoke with Speaker Barnes and his words were really positive toward me and Atlasia. Also President Hagrid's words were constructive about a relationship between our two countries.

The fact is: this matter is an hot topic for the people of Atlasia and I don't think that the President should intervene on that topic with an executive order. According to the Constitution, the President has the right of issuing executive orders but at the same time the power of recognizing other countries is not present in the Constitution. The Constitution requires the President to submit diplomatic agreements and other diplomatic things to the Senate. That's why I think he should receive the advice and consent of the Senate.

Even if he would be able to issue executive orders about diplomatic agreements (but I remember that the Constitution requires the advice and consent of the Senate), he should hear the voice of the Senate, that is the only body elected by the citizens of this country. The Senate ran this country when the President was totally inactive, so I think it should have a voice in that process.

If I will be President, and if this issue will still be an issue by that time, I can assure to you that I will not issue an executive order about diplomatic relationship. When I'll be President, I'll push to recognize and have good diplomatic relationship with South America, but the Senate will have a strong voice on that process.

On Semptember 19, Speaker Cris will meet Missouri voters during meet and greets in Columbia and in Kansas City. Cris will also hold a town-hall in Springfield, IL, a GOTV Rally in Chigago, IL and then a meet and greet in Gary, IN and a rally in Indianapolis, IN.
Glad to have you here, Mr. Speaker!
Thanks! I'm glad to be here! Smiley
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2015, 09:57:51 PM »

Endorsed!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2015, 02:31:29 AM »

Thank you! Smiley
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2015, 08:50:56 AM »

Speaker Cris to campaign in South on September 21-24.

Senate Speaker and presidential candidate Cris is holding events in the region of the South from September 21 to September 24.

On September 21, Speaker Cris has held a meet and greet in Charlotte, NC, a rally in Raleigh, NC, a town hall in Rock Hill, SC and a rally in Charleston, SC. Then he moved to Georgia and held a rally in Athens, a meet and greet and a social dinner in Augusta.

On September 22, Cris will campaign in Florida, where he'll hold two meet and greets (Orlando and Tampa) and a rally in Miami. Then he'll move to Alabama, with two rallies in Mobile and Birmingham. Final stops of the day will be in Mississippi. Cris will hold a town hall in Tupelo and a rally in Jackson.

On Semptember 23, Cris will hold a meet and greet in Chattanooga, TN, a rally in Memphis, TN and then he'll move to Arkansas, where he'll hold a rally in Fort Smith, a meet and greet in Little Rock and then a fundraiser in the same city.

On September 24, the Speaker will stop in Louisiana for meet and greets in New Orleans and Baton Rouge and then will move to Texas for final events of day. He'll hold meet and greets in Austin, El Paso and then he'll hold rallies in San Antonio and Dallas.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2015, 04:54:16 PM »

Hopefully we'll see you in the Pacific soon!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2015, 08:41:13 AM »

On Constitutional Convention.

I'd like to thank the people of Midwest for my election as delegate of Constitutional Convention. I'm glad to see that there was a surprisingly good turnout in my home region.
I'd like to congratulate with the other delegates too. I'm looking forward to work with them for the change that Atlasia needs right now. I'm sure that this Convention will produce great results for our nation.
I'd also like to thank other candidates to delegate, including write-ins candidates, for their contribute to this election. They will be nominated (along with others) for the remaining 5 spots to be elected by the Senate.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2015, 09:12:33 AM »

Hopefully we'll see you in the Pacific soon!
I was glad to be in the Pacific!

Speaker Cris to campaign in Pacific on September 26-29.

Senate Speaker and presidential candidate Cris held various events in the region of the South from September 26 to September 29.

On September 26, Speaker Cris held events in both New Mexico and Arizona. Cris held a town hall in Clovis, NM, a meet and greet in Albuquerque, NM and a rally in Santa Fe, NM. Then he moved to Arizona for a rally in Tucson and two meet and greets in Mesa and Yuma.

On September 27, Cris moved to Utah, where he held two town-halls in Provo and Salt Lake City. Then he moved to Nevada, where he held two rallies in Reno, Las Vegas and then a meet and greet in Paradise. 

On Semptember 28, Cris held two rallies in San Francisco, CA and a town hall in Oakland, CA. Then he moved to Oregon for the final stops of the day, a meet and greet in Salem and a rally in Portland.

On September 29, the Speaker held two events in Washington (a rally in Seattle and a meet and greet in Spokane) and two events in Idaho (two town halls in Boise and Idaho Falls). At the end of the day, Cris spoke via satellite on two events in Alaska and Hawaii.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2015, 04:04:00 AM »

Speaker Cris to campaign in Midwest on September 30-October 3.

Senate Speaker and presidential candidate Cris held various events in the region of Midwest from September 30 to October 3.

On September 30, Speaker Cris held events in Montana and Wyoming. Cris held a town-hall in Helena, MT, a meet and greet in Great Falls, MT and a rally in Missoula, MT. Then he moved to Wyoming, where he held a meet and greet in Gilette and a rally in Casper.

On October 1, Cris held events in the Dakotas and in Minnesota. The day started with a town halls in Fargo, ND, a meet and greet in Bismark, ND and a rally in Rapid City, SD. Then Speaker Cris moved to Minnesota, where he held two meet and greets in Saint Paul and a rally in Minneapolis.

On October 2, Cris toured the states of Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas. He held a town-hall in Iowa City, IA, a meet and greet in Des Moines, IA, a rally in Lincoln, NE and a meet and greet in Omaha, NE. Then he moved to his home state of Kansas, where he held a rally in Independence and a meet and greet in Topeka.

On October 3, Cris held two events in Oklahoma: a meet and greet in Oklahoma City and a rally in Tulsa. Then he moved to Colorado for the final stops of the day. He held a meet and greet in Colorado Springs, and two rallies in Aurora and Denver.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2015, 09:03:50 AM »

On election as Constitutional Convention Presiding Officer.

I'd like to thank my fellow Constitutional Convention delegates for my election as Presiding Officer.
I'm looking forward to work with all of them and with all the Atlasian people in order to reach the changes that our country needs.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2015, 02:09:47 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2015, 02:37:20 PM by Speaker Cris »

Speaker Cris announcing his running mate.

Thank you! Thank you so much!

Today, we make another step forward to restore the promise of Atlasia, as today I'm proud to announce my running mate for the next Presidetial election.

I believe that the Vice Presidency has a great potential in our nation, in our federal system.
The Vice President shall have the role of advicing the President on his decisions. The Vice President shall be the bridge between the federal government and the Senate. The Vice President shall be active in Senate debates and also I already planned to give the Vice President more responsibilities than now with another Cabinet spot.

Today, I'm proud to announce my running mate. It's not a mere electoral issue. I picked a running mate that if elected will be active. I picked a running mate that believes in Atlasia and in the potential of this nation.

He's homelycooking, the Secretary of Federal Elections.

Homelycooking is an active man with a long, sucessful political career in Atlasia as Secretary of Federal Election. During his tenure, he showed and he is showing a true committment to this game and to the improvement of the game.
He's a nice person, a person full of experience, record and skill, a great public servant that is doing his job very well and I'm sure he will be a great Vice President.

This time is not an easiest time for our country. But a Cris/Homelycooking administration is ready for the challenge, a Cris/Homelycooking administration is ready to restore the promise of Atlasia, a Cris/Homelycooking administration is ready to make our country great again and it's ready to let people say "we believe again in Atlasia".

Thank you all for your support.
God bless you, God bless Homelycooking and God bless Atlasia!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2015, 02:11:07 PM »

Excellent choice - I am an undecided voter. Two outstanding tickets are running.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2015, 02:13:10 PM »

Endorsed!!!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2015, 02:32:22 PM »

Excellent choice - I am an undecided voter. Two outstanding tickets are running.
Thanks for the compliment.

Thank you so much! I'm very honored to earn your support.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2015, 02:33:17 PM »

This will be the campaign logo from now:

Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2015, 03:00:24 PM »

homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2015, 03:15:45 PM »

When Cris asked me to be his running mate, I at first insisted that he look for someone else. My four-year abstention from partisan politics and my lack of currency with many of the issues that the Senate and the President face certainly make me an unlikely candidate for the Vice Presidency. I accepted his offer, however, because I have a great deal of respect for the work Cris has done as a Senator. His impressive contributions to the Senate prove not only that he is a terrific administrator and leader, but also that he has a compelling vision for the future of Atlasia with respect to every conceivable issue.

I bring far less to the position of Vice President. I can promise the voters of Atlasia only that I will attempt to serve them as earnestly and diligently as I have endeavored to do in my four years as SoFE. It is with their interests in mind that I would work with the Senate and the President to make the game more enjoyable and exciting. It would be a great pleasure to serve in this capacity if I am given the chance.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2015, 03:29:50 PM »

I have a great deal of respect for the work Cris has done as a Senator. His impressive contributions to the Senate prove not only that he is a terrific administrator and leader, but also that he has a compelling vision for the future of Atlasia with respect to every conceivable issue.

…what?
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2015, 07:15:52 AM »

I have a great deal of respect for the work Cris has done as a Senator. His impressive contributions to the Senate prove not only that he is a terrific administrator and leader, but also that he has a compelling vision for the future of Atlasia with respect to every conceivable issue.

…what?
Thanks for stopping by!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2015, 03:43:32 PM »

This is a great ticket!
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2015, 10:15:21 PM »

Endorsed for second preference!
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2015, 07:26:20 AM »

…what?
Thanks for stopping by!
i mean, homely has been doing a great job as sofe, don't get me wrong, but if he's this disconnected from what's actually going on, he wouldn't be a great vp at all.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2015, 08:11:11 AM »

I think it's irresponsible of you to claim that your political opponents are disconnected from reality. I don't think I am disconnected, and I'm sure that you don't think you are either. My intimation is that we're both connected to the same reality - we just happen to be looking at different aspects of it.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2015, 09:58:52 AM »

The Presidential debate is coming and our campaign is releasing various downloadables for Debate Parties that will be held all across the nation:

Invitation:

Candidate Scorecard:

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2015, 01:07:05 PM »

…what?
Thanks for stopping by!
i mean, homely has been doing a great job as sofe, don't get me wrong, but if he's this disconnected from what's actually going on, he wouldn't be a great vp at all.

Evergreen, I find your attack ad mentality and the hate campaign you are running against homely to be most disturbing.

homely is one of the most informed individuals in this entire game today, with a keen insight as to the issues facing this nation.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2015, 05:06:24 PM »

Do you believe it is OK to use the phrase "All Lives Matter" in response to the ongoing "Black Lives Matter" movement that is occurring throughout Atlasia?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies