What is Tender Branson's political orientation?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:12:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What is Tender Branson's political orientation?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: What is Tender Branson's political orientation?
Left

Center-left

Center

Center-right

Right

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: What is Tender Branson's political orientation?  (Read 2905 times)
ingemann
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2015, 02:03:24 PM »

I think it's the overblown rhetoric you're using that is putting people off...

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Tough attacks against me warrant tough rhetoric.

Is it helpful to call people Marxists though? That's at Yahoo News Commenter level.

Well we have people who call Tender for fascist, I fail to see why Tender should be called out for calling people something less bad than people call him, to say nothing about calling Tender for fascist are clearly incorrect (seeing as he doesn't want to remove democracy in Austria and doesn't support a Duce or Führer post in charge of the state) and it automatic lower my opinion of the name callers intelligence. Marxist on the other hand is a much nice thing to call people on the far left than communist or stalinist, through it do have undertones of the person being political impotent, fraction driven and valuing talk over action.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2015, 02:32:33 PM »

Slightly left of center... but super authoritarian.  He believes in rights for a certain political class but in a very strong, authoritative government to guarantee those rights, maintain the separation of political classes, and most of all... AUSLAENDER RAUS!

So on the polimatrix he'd be towards the top just to the left.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2015, 08:52:56 PM »

Center-left. Just surprisingly sane on immigration issues. I know no Dutch greenie with such ideas, and I suspect it is equally uncommon in Austria. But that's only to the advantage of Tender.
The Last Northerner

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2015, 09:47:37 AM »

Centrist. Tender's views on immigration should not distort the remaining viewpoints and are somewhat common for people not born in the US.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2015, 09:51:10 AM »

Gay.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2015, 10:16:33 AM »

Huh
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2015, 01:14:16 PM »

Slightly left of center... but super authoritarian.  He believes in rights for a certain political class but in a very strong, authoritative government to guarantee those rights, maintain the separation of political classes, and most of all... AUSLAENDER RAUS!

What a bullsh*t, Snowy. And you know it. I certainly have no problem with a good amount of well-integrated or assimilated foreigners. I have a problem with the recent mass wave of migrants and (partly illegals trying to sneak into Central/Nothern Europe) and the (potential) problems they bring with them.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2015, 01:30:36 PM »

Slightly left of center... but super authoritarian.  He believes in rights for a certain political class but in a very strong, authoritative government to guarantee those rights, maintain the separation of political classes, and most of all... AUSLAENDER RAUS!

What a bullsh*t, Snowy. And you know it. I certainly have no problem with a good amount of well-integrated or assimilated foreigners. I have a problem with the recent mass wave of migrants and (partly illegals trying to sneak into Central/Nothern Europe) and the (potential) problems they bring with them.

ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2015, 01:25:50 PM »

Well I haven't heard anybody (including Tender) complaning about these people stealing jobs, if anybody thought that was the problem it would be East Europeans we would complain about, and that's mostly the English who complain about them. In fact if we look at Tender's problem with with this modern Völkerwanderung based on his posting history, these are the points.

Free riding on existing welfare system and increased criminality.

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies