14 year old boy arrested for bringing a homemade clock to school (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:17:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  14 year old boy arrested for bringing a homemade clock to school (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 14 year old boy arrested for bringing a homemade clock to school  (Read 11687 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 21, 2015, 10:16:37 PM »

OK, so he takes apart a clock, reassembles it in a case (what kind of f'ing clock is that anyway?) and...I'm supposed to be impressed? Moreover some other teacher already told him to not bring it to school due to it looking rather suspicious.

Yeah he's precocious, but is that a crime?

If you walk into a bank wearing a ski mask...
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 01:22:20 AM »

The dumbest thing about this whole debate is that the clock doesn't look like a bomb, because bombs with dumb beeping visual timers only exist in bad action movies.

Also, f**k Richard Dawkins

Aww boo freakin hoo.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 02:01:04 AM »

If seen several people on here defend the overreaction of the school and the police as reasonable, but I don't think I've seen anyone actually defend the decision to suspend the kid for three days even after everyone involved knew for sure that there was no wrongdoing. Anyone want to take a stab at convincing me that that suspension was anything other than horrible racism?

He was told, multiple times before the incident, not to bring the clock to school and did so anyway. You listen to your teachers in school or face punishment. Is that not fair?

The liberals will say it's "not fair" because they'll claim racism. "It's not fair" that the bank robber in the ski mask got shot because when they took off the mask he was black.

Boo hoo hoo. I can't believe there are such weak people in the world.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies