Open Forum for ACAer's
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:00:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Open Forum for ACAer's
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Open Forum for ACAer's  (Read 1016 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 11, 2005, 09:57:03 PM »

I would like to talk any questions that you might have.  No speeches, I just want to let you guys know that you can be comfortable with me.  So, fire away....
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 10:44:21 PM »

Why should ACAer's (as an aside, that sounds lame) vote to endorse you over a member of our party?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 11:01:32 PM »

Senator, could you describe the role that you see for the national and regional governments.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 12:20:31 AM »

Why should ACAer's (as an aside, that sounds lame) vote to endorse you over a member of our party?

Sorry, I didn't really know what to call you.

Well, first off, I have had a lot of expirience in dealing with fantsy government.  Though I might not be 100% in allignment with the ideals of the ACA, we share a number of the same goals and I can assure you that I have to leadership skills and the ability to accomplish many of the goals that the ACA seeks to attain.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2005, 12:29:35 AM »

Senator, could you describe the role that you see for the national and regional governments.

Quite simply put:

The Federal government is meant to fullfill those powers granted in the Constitution and by fullfill, I mean actively utilize, not pretend that we can't do them unless it is nessesary.

The role of the regions is fullfill those tasks not specifically assigned by the constitution.

In the past, I have come down hard on the regions, but that is because there are those out there who will seek to over step the bounds of that have been set by the constitution.

I respect the rights of the regions to set their own laws on welfare, I would like for them to be able to establish their own laws on abortion issues, etc.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies