Indians form Republican Hindu Coalition (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:53:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Indians form Republican Hindu Coalition (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Indians form Republican Hindu Coalition  (Read 4495 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« on: September 24, 2015, 02:10:14 PM »
« edited: September 24, 2015, 02:11:45 PM by DavidB. »

I guess this is a good thing for the GOP, but the states and districts with sizable Indian populations (Bay area, North Jersey, Queens among others) are way out the GOP's reach for other reasons and flipping the Indian population, which I don't think is particularly possible with the current state of the party, probably wouldn't make much of difference. It'd probably help first if prominent Indian-American Republicans (aka Bobby Jindal) didn't seem like they wished they weren't Indian... (Just an anecdote, but his comments on not wanting to be called an Indian-American were not taken well by the Indians in my community.)  
Jindal's "immigration without assimilation is invasion" might have been the most cringeworthy oneliner I heard this year.

DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 11:18:42 AM »

Your first post on this forum is full of personal attacks. You will surely be a valuable addition Roll Eyes
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 11:26:55 AM »

Sorry, after reading the thread I just felt compelled to point out the elephant in the room.  Do you disagree with anything I said?  And what exactly do you consider a "personal attack"?
If you don't see it then you're not going to get it. And yes, I do disagree with the idea that Hindus cannot be Republicans.

I think it is so funny that left-wingers seldom denounce Jews like progressive hero Jonathan Leibowitz a.k.a. Jon Stewart for "Americanizing" their identity, because that's "a personal choice" - whereas Nikki Haley is considered a "self-hater". Apparently, she is now even ridiculed because she might be from a lower Indian caste (who cares? This is just class hatred).

Guess why this double standard is applied? Because Jews like Stewart vote Democrat. Democrats suddenly hate minorities if they vote Republican, and will use everything against them in order to bully them into the Democratic coalition.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies