Constitutional Convention - Commentary thread. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:28:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Constitutional Convention - Commentary thread. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Constitutional Convention - Commentary thread.  (Read 14257 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: September 22, 2015, 08:29:47 AM »

you are holding a FORTY-EIGHT HOUR ELECTION FOR CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION DELEGATES AFTER GIVING VIRTUALLY NO NOTICE ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF A DELEGATE SELECTION PROCESS

I CAN'T EVEN WITH YOU PEOPLE

THIS MAKES ME FEEL SO ALLCAPS, GUYS.  YOU ARE PATHETIC.  YOU ARE PATHETIC.  YOU ARE PATHETIC.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 08:47:58 AM »

you are holding a FORTY-EIGHT HOUR ELECTION FOR CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION DELEGATES AFTER GIVING VIRTUALLY NO NOTICE ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF A DELEGATE SELECTION PROCESS

I CAN'T EVEN WITH YOU PEOPLE

THIS MAKES ME FEEL SO ALLCAPS, GUYS.  YOU ARE PATHETIC.  YOU ARE PATHETIC.  YOU ARE PATHETIC.
That's not true. I created this thread on September 17.
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=219317.0

Ah.  Excellent.  4 days notice.  I feel much better that our Senate overlords kindly allowed us a single solitary weekend to contemplate this idea and debate the issues and a generous 48 hours to vote for the candidates of their our choosing.  YOU WILL REGRET THIS.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 09:00:23 AM »
« Edited: September 25, 2015, 09:02:59 AM by ilikeverin »

If the last big ConCon was any indication there will be plenty of melodrama to go around.

Raise hell, Marokai.

This will be the first ConCon that I have not been a delegate to.  Womp-womp Sad
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 10:19:07 PM »

Also can someone give a good reason why someone like Verin, who's been championing radical change in Atlasia for the better part of a decade, is not a delegate?

Because the Senate, in its infinite wisdom, has made participating in the Convention an impossibility for all but people with too much time on their hands.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 08:22:12 AM »

Also can someone give a good reason why someone like Verin, who's been championing radical change in Atlasia for the better part of a decade, is not a delegate?

Because the Senate, in its infinite wisdom, has made participating in the Convention an impossibility for all but people with too much time on their hands.

Maybe you needed to hug a few more people. That usually works for ya.

*hughughug* Grin Cheesy Grin
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 08:46:40 PM »

The most frustrating thing is, we've had a plan in place to revitalize the game in place for 2 years and we're still arguing over making some very basic changes.

The game has degraded to a point where it's hard to get many people to play it. You'd think that would be a wake up call to most people but to my amazement some still don't get it, and I'm too old and too tired to keep pounding my head against a wall.

Youngin'.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies