Talleyrand v Adam Griffin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:23:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Talleyrand v Adam Griffin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Talleyrand v Adam Griffin  (Read 2366 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: September 22, 2015, 08:37:20 AM »

Honorable Justices,

I am filing suit today to remove the "Registrar General" Adam Griffin from the office he is illegally occupying and see him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Mr. Griffin became RG (legitimately that time) on March 31, 2015 after being confirmed by the Senate.

I, Adam Griffin, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Registrar General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Nate.

However, he was banned from the forum for a period of at least a week in late July/early August. He himself confirmed this, as did several administrators on this forum.

Information has come to my attention that Griffin played a key role in the Tweed/BaconKing release of private info in the Moderator's Corner. That was the cause of his ban.

If anyone has any evidence that this isn't true, please let me know and I will reconsider. The matter is still being investigated.

I guess Adam's ban expires either today or tomorrow (not sure which).

Under the terms of the following act, Mr. Griffin ceased to be a citizen of Atlasia for that time period.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

In fact, he did not even re-register until August 24th!

Hang on Atlasia I'm coming home

Adam Griffin
Labor
Georgia

Since he was no longer a citizen or registered voter, he lost his position as Registrar General and was never re-appointed or re-confirmed.

Yet during this time, he has violated the Re-Consolidated Criminal Justice Act by performing the duties of this position.

https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Re-Consolidation_Criminal_Justice_Act

Specifically, he has violated Section 2, Clause 4.

Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 08:37:53 AM »

During this period, even when another citizen pointed out that he was longer RG, he violated this act at least 4 times.

Adam has been banned. We need a new RG.

Census Atlasia
August 6, 2015

RegionLaborFedTPPCRANUSDROtherIndTotal
Mideast191331012443
Northeast12752214841
Midwest9521115529
South31020243327
Pacific2236302119
Total45371510871621159
Census Atlasia
August 20, 2015

RegionLaborFedTPPCRANUSDROtherIndTotal
Mideast191431012444
Northeast10752215941
Midwest8521115528
South31120243227
Pacific2236302119
Total42391510871721159
Census Atlasia
August 25, 2015

RegionFedLaborTPPCRANUSD-RNNPOtherIndTotal
Mideast1316310102339
Northeast77522133838
South104202412227
Midwest46211104524
Pacific22363002119
Total363515108741319147

The following 12 Atlasians have been removed from the voter rolls, having missed three consecutive elections:

BrewerPaul
daveosupremo
GAworth
Goodwin45
Joe Mad
liberty142
Nagas
Not Great Bob
RINO Tom
Rooney
ScottieF
Vosem
Census Atlasia
September 11, 2015

RegionFedLaborTPPCRANUSD-RNNPOtherIndTotal
Mideast1316310102339
Northeast78522133839
South114101412226
Midwest47211104424
Pacific22463002120
Total373715107741318148

Justices, I implore the Court to remove this man from office as soon as is humanly possible and punish him under the Consolidated Criminal Justice Act.

I am seeking the full punishment of a one year ban on voting in any Atlasian election, and a two year ban on holding office under the Republic of Atlasia, at any level of government.

Thank you, Talleyrand
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 02:16:00 PM »

If I understand correctly what talleyrand is saying:
1) he believes Griffin should have been deregistered
2) and he's filing a lawsuit against him.

Like Sirnick's precedent showed, you cant prosecute someone who isn't registered anymore. So, talleyrand cannot file a lawsuit against the actions made by someone he believes isn't registered.

With this acute sense of legal reasoning, no wonder your side has been DESTROYED in all court cases you've been involved in!!!

Griffin was deregistered as a voter during his ban, and that was an automatic (or immediate action).

He has since re-registered and is performing the duties of a cabinet position that he ceased to hold when he de-registered. That is blatantly illegal according to the Criminal Justice Act, and I hope he is punished to the full extent of the law for lying to and abusing the trust of the Atlasian people. He should be removed from the position he is illegally occupying ASAP; I am outraged that he was able to get away with this behavior for so long!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 02:46:26 PM »

If I understand correctly what talleyrand is saying:
1) he believes Griffin should have been deregistered
2) and he's filing a lawsuit against him.

Like Sirnick's precedent showed, you cant prosecute someone who isn't registered anymore. So, talleyrand cannot file a lawsuit against the actions made by someone he believes isn't registered.

With this acute sense of legal reasoning, no wonder your side has been DESTROYED in all court cases you've been involved in!!!

Griffin was deregistered as a voter during his ban, and that was an automatic (or immediate action).

He has since re-registered and is performing the duties of a cabinet position that he ceased to hold when he de-registered. That is blatantly illegal according to the Criminal Justice Act, and I hope he is punished to the full extent of the law for lying to and abusing the trust of the Atlasian people. He should be removed from the position he is illegally occupying ASAP; I am outraged that he was able to get away with this behavior for so long!

Just curious,
Why have you become a such ass hole with me? I neverdid aanything against you and you spent your recent time behaving like an ass hole.

You have made desperate, unfounded attacks on my character (total fabrications) out of nowhere! I never did anything to you and you impugned what I stand for by accusing me of "sabotage" and telling me to "get out". I was deeply wounded by those claims, and cannot believe that you would stoop so low!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 03:23:55 PM »

Huh

I haven't seen your university qualifications in psychoanalysis, nor do I have no clue why you think you know anything about my personal life, but alright! This just feeds into your general pattern of deranged behavior.

Anyway, I look forward to getting back to the substance at hand here, which is the court case I've filed.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 03:26:10 PM »

1. Griffin opposes establishing relations with the Mock Parliament
2. Griffin gets sued by a Mock Parliament dude who only comes back to Atlasia to complain

Can you be more transparent than this?

Senator, I am very passionate about the continued survival of Atlasia. I believe Adam Griffin has made some good proposals in his presidential campaign, but that excuses no one from following the law, as you should well know, considering you are a former Attorney General of this country.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 05:07:44 PM »

Huh

I haven't seen your university qualifications in psychoanalysis, nor do I have no clue why you think you know anything about my personal life, but alright! This just feeds into your general pattern of deranged behavior.

Anyway, I look forward to getting back to the substance at hand here, which is the court case I've filed.
It doesnt need any diploma to notice how your behaviour has become "Ooooooh look at me, I m a cool kid. And I m rude as well" like spending your so f****** time writing a lawsuit just for trolling the maximum.
But whatever, I have nothing against you and I hope you're well.

Governor, I wish you the same. I only wish you had the maturity and dignity to not make attacks questioning the mental health of a citizen simply because they want to see the laws of this nation be followed or continually blow hot air! Adam Griffin has broken the law and lied to the Atlasian people; I simply intend to remedy that. The fact that he is your political ally does not excuse his horrific actions, nor does it make legal action against him "trolling".
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 10:37:08 AM »

Your personal actions don't supersede clear-set federal law, and it is outrageous that you think because you did not de-register yourself, you can get away with this criminal behavior! You have twisted and made up facts out of nowhere and now are holding the nation hostage in an act of massive political terrorism.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2015, 06:46:17 PM »

Justices, I am withdrawing this court case as Mr. Griffin has been pardoned for his numerous crimes. It is a shame he will not serve prison time, although it appears he has already been convicted in the court of public opinion! It is wonderful The People are giving him a good thrashing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies