Jeb says public schools should only be for those with learning disabilities
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:01:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Jeb says public schools should only be for those with learning disabilities
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jeb says public schools should only be for those with learning disabilities  (Read 1242 times)
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 25, 2015, 11:42:05 AM »

Says public schools should focus on those with learning disabilities, apparently, and get everyone else get "school choice" to get into private schools.

And it sounds like he actually wants this message to be heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99BLqRAZweg&feature=youtu.be
(part of the "Dems win 93-97% of the Black vote because they promise free stuff" video)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 11:43:46 AM »

And JEB! continues to make an idiot of himself, the establishment best not support him.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 12:57:14 PM »

I'm confused by this thread.   You think public schools shouldn't be more focused on helping those with learning disabilities?   
Mister Mets
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 01:11:04 PM »

The OP misunderstood what he said.

His argument was that he made it easier for students with IEPs to get a voucher for a private school, and that as a result of this, public schools started treating those children better.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 01:12:18 PM »

Ideally, we shouldn't have any government-run schools but in reality, that'll never work.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 01:27:18 PM »

Ideally, we shouldn't have any government-run schools but in reality, that'll never work.

It's amazing that someone with unserious and idiotic views supports the candidate of the serious people. Clearly Ted Cruz is the candidate most suited for you.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 03:25:17 PM »

It's amazing that someone with unserious and idiotic views supports the candidate of the serious people. Clearly Ted Cruz is the candidate most suited for you.

Look, you are supporting Trump. Therefore, I have a higher I.Q. than you as does the average person, and I don't claim to be a genius.

Secondly, I said it will never work. In an ideal world, yes, we would have only private schools. This isn't an ideal world and as a matter of public policy, I would not advocate abolishing the public education system. Every child deserves a quality education, so we should encourage alternatives to public schools but we need to keep public schools.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2015, 04:32:52 PM »
« Edited: September 25, 2015, 04:37:24 PM by SMilo »

Look, you are supporting Trump. Therefore, I have a higher I.Q. than you as does the average person, and I don't claim to be a genius.

Secondly, I said it will never work. In an ideal world, yes, we would have only private schools. This isn't an ideal world and as a matter of public policy, I would not advocate abolishing the public education system. Every child deserves a quality education, so we should encourage alternatives to public schools but we need to keep public schools.

Look dude, I've been a certified genius since I was 5 years old. And as a result, I have higher Latin honors than ¡Latin American Studies! major ¡Jeb! who knew he could never possibly cut it at Yale, which in itself it a school for big dumb-dumbs unlike the great Wharton School of Finance. There is a reason me and my fellow rich businessmen believe in the greatest among us instead of a dope smoker who hung out in Austin for four years with the hippie libruhls.

Donald Trump even went to Catholic school for a brief stint unlike fake Catholic ¡Jeb! who just wanted to let his mind rot. For shame.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2015, 04:52:16 PM »
« Edited: September 25, 2015, 04:53:58 PM by eric82oslo »

When 99.9% of the world's countries have mostly public schools, and the countries with the highest academic achievements in the world (Finland + East Asian countries) have almost 100% public school systems, then how on earth can anyone in their right mind claim that in an ideal world public schools wouldn't even exist? That's almost worse than claiming that the world is completely flat like an American Apple Pie.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2015, 04:55:59 PM »

Look dude, I've been a certified genius since I was 5 years old. And as a result, I have higher Latin honors than ¡Latin American Studies! major ¡Jeb! who knew he could never possibly cut it at Yale, which in itself it a school for big dumb-dumbs unlike the great Wharton School of Finance. There is a reason me and my fellow rich businessmen believe in the greatest among us instead of a dope smoker who hung out in Austin for four years with the hippie libruhls.

Donald Trump even went to Catholic school for a brief stint unlike fake Catholic ¡Jeb! who just wanted to let his mind rot. For shame.

Are you even for real? You must be the single stupidest person I've met for quite a few years to be perfectly honest.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2015, 04:58:25 PM »

This one, unlike many others, seems to be an unfair rap on Jeb, in the sense that the headline is at cross purposes with what he actually said.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2015, 05:35:52 PM »

When 99.9% of the world's countries have mostly public schools, and the countries with the highest academic achievements in the world (Finland + East Asian countries) have almost 100% public school systems, then how on earth can anyone in their right mind claim that in an ideal world public schools wouldn't even exist? That's almost worse than claiming that the world is completely flat like an American Apple Pie.

not flat
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2015, 06:37:09 PM »

not flat

You're right honey, it's not flat. Yet neither is the black conservative/libertarian catholic schooling, where everyone with a big black and fat wallet comes ahead and the rest of the society is simply left out to die. Tongue

I hope that in 50 years from now, there are fewer know-nothings in the farmlands, and more integrated Republicans into the great, grand societies of the urban cities. Smiley
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2015, 07:01:01 PM »
« Edited: September 25, 2015, 07:03:29 PM by SMilo »

You catch on quick, eric
What gave it away - my spelling of liberals?
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2015, 07:14:52 PM »
« Edited: September 25, 2015, 07:18:47 PM by eric82oslo »

You catch on quick, eric
What gave it away - my spelling of liberals?

Your spelling of smile, to be real.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 07:33:35 PM »

not flat

You're right honey, it's not flat. Yet neither is the black conservative/libertarian catholic schooling, where everyone with a big black and fat wallet comes ahead and the rest of the society is simply left out to die. Tongue

I hope that in 50 years from now, there are fewer know-nothings in the farmlands, and more integrated Republicans into the great, grand societies of the urban cities. Smiley

do I even want to know what you think this string of words mean?
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 07:38:59 PM »

not flat

do I even want to know what you think this string of words mean?

Maybe there are no libertarian youth conservative black people out there in America. In that case I'm strongly dissapointed that they didn't get a better life 400 years ealier (which they would have gotten if every single human being was like Abraham Lincoln and John F. and Bobby Kennedy, with all of their extended family for that matter). Punto finale.
Donald Trump 2016 !
captainkangaroo

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2015, 10:05:03 PM »
« Edited: September 25, 2015, 10:07:23 PM by captainkangaroo »

https://youtu.be/9TKa2eFfhtY?t=8
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2015, 10:54:15 PM »

I'm surprised you said this. You are sounding like a libertarian now. Are you drunk?

I have some libertarian beliefs. Like President Reagan said, "the heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism."

Are you even for real? You must be the single stupidest person I've met for quite a few years to be perfectly honest.

I want to thank you both for proving my point, that Clinton and Trump supporters are the biggest dumba$$es in this country.
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2015, 11:20:12 PM »

Dudeabides how much is Jon Downs (Jeb Bush's media strategist) paying you cause his plan isn't working so yeah.....
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 08:15:53 AM »

Dudeabides how much is Jon Downs (Jeb Bush's media strategist) paying you cause his plan isn't working so yeah.....

Nothing because if I were running things, they'd be leading.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies