Kim Davis switches to GOP
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:09:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kim Davis switches to GOP
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Kim Davis switches to GOP  (Read 2999 times)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2015, 09:21:52 AM »

This only happened because many Republicans took her as a hero for religious liberty and her story was nationalized.

I would absolutely LOVE IT if the press goes after her like they did Allison Lundergan Grimes and ask her how she voted for President in 2008 and 2012.

Maybe she made a statement somewhere saying that she'd vote for Obama, even if she wouldn't endorse or campaign for him.  Wouldn't that be priceless?

That would be so funny and intereseting, I would also eagerly await, Rockefeller GOP, analysis on a bigot joining the republican party, after the republican party accepted the bigot with open arms, like they have done post-civil rights era.

The horror for the democrats if she voted for Obama, and has leftist views, but that's the republicans to deal with, good luck moderate republicans.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2015, 06:38:55 PM »

RIP RINO losers trying to deflect blame.

I'm pretty sure the same "RINO losers" were also condembing Republicans like Huckabee for defending her, so it's not like they were blindly partisan comments of a "gotcha" nature.

Anyway, obviously terrible news.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2015, 07:26:42 AM »

Her lawyer says that she was invited to meet with the Pope, secretly, in Washington, and he gave her a rosary and said to stay strong.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2015, 08:32:36 AM »

Her lawyer says that she was invited to meet with the Pope, secretly, in Washington, and he gave her a rosary and said to stay strong.
Doubtful. Slight chance of a quiet meeting rather than a secret meeting, unless one's definition of secret equals no news conference and/or photo op. I can't see this pope doing things secretly, as if he'd be ashamed.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2015, 10:25:53 AM »

Doubtful. Slight chance of a quiet meeting rather than a secret meeting, unless one's definition of secret equals no news conference and/or photo op. I can't see this pope doing things secretly, as if he'd be ashamed.
the Bible says to show your faith in private, not public like the glory hogs.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies