Paris: Animal rights activists seize puppy from homeless man (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:53:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Paris: Animal rights activists seize puppy from homeless man (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paris: Animal rights activists seize puppy from homeless man  (Read 8545 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: September 27, 2015, 11:33:15 AM »

I wouldn't refer to PETA as "radical". They are more of an established group of stuntpeople, and they're good at their stated aim: to get attention at any possible situation. There the kind of group that enjoys people disliking them.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 06:57:31 AM »

is anyone going to stop arguing over these random fringe people who are like 1/1000th of the population at most, and we all effectively agree on, and actually respond to what i'm saying?  anyone?

WHY DO YOU HATE HOMELESS PEOPLE
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 08:26:52 PM »

I wouldn't refer to PETA as "radical". They are more of an established group of stuntpeople, and they're good at their stated aim: to get attention at any possible situation. There the kind of group that enjoys people disliking them.

PETA workers, in their euthanasia enthusiasm, went to someone's house, took their dog off the porch, and killed the dog. 
At least this group left his pet alive so he might be able to get it back.

A) that's not radical in the sense in using the word. 'Radical' doesn't mean annoying.

B) PETA does a lot of unpleasant stuff that nobody else does. In the case your're referring to the organisation were requested by a landowner to sort out the stray dogs in the area that were mutilating his cows udders. They were told that the trailer park did not allow dogs running free, so sadly they did not consider one of the "strays" was a actually a beloved pet, especially as it lacked a collar etc. the owner of the dog was not home, but other residents were around and gave permission for PETA to do their shenigans. PETA screwed up, sure, and the organisation admitted it. But is the human error of two PETA workers comparable to the very real problem of the proliferation of strays that are created by the pet breeding industry and inadaqute neutering programs. People who are angry because PETA euthanise animals are being sentimental and lack perspective.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 08:36:15 PM »

Anyway things I've learnt from this thread: Francophone leftists do not support animal rights, Washington Democrats do. Huh. I wonder what this means
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies