Rubio: Trump is just too sensitive
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:29:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rubio: Trump is just too sensitive
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rubio: Trump is just too sensitive  (Read 1295 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 28, 2015, 12:35:43 PM »

The latest in their back and forth:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/28/politics/marco-rubio-donald-trump-freak-show/index.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 12:40:10 PM »

He's completely right.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 01:04:01 PM »

If Trump's smart, he'll reply with something like, "I release a detailed tax plan, and Rubio responds by launching a personal attack. Tells you who really cares about making America great."
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 01:38:45 PM »

I can't believe Trump is around, having that freak as the Republican party's nominee is another cry for help from the "15 minutes showtime" crowd. Well one thing for sure, him as the party's standard bearer will ensure a Goldwateresque landslide defeat. Or maybe god is playing a nasty cosmic joke, whatever is the reason,  this forum member doesn't get the joke. Maybe the likes of Rand Paul, Cruz, Santorum and Huckabee can share it. If the Republican Party is going the "my way or the highway" route,  it won't cut it. If the Republican Party wants to grow strong, it needs to junk this purist mantra and get real, Ronald Reagan believed in expanding the party and doing so, made it a party of inclusion. The likes of Cruz and Trump are "pied piper" artists. But I would be interested in having this conversation on November 9, 2016. Of course I can imagine the same old mantra will be poured out, don't blame us, the nominee was the problem,  "he came from New York, had poor family values,  had a bad message, had no political experience and didn't play the game and blah blah blah, what was it with Romney, a Mormon,  no core values or a message, advocated Romneycare and let's not forget the 47% remark or Hurricane Sandy....blah blah...in 2020 why not recruit God....oh I forgot he's not available,  maybe Trump is god😂😉...you think?  Anyway, if you in the Tea Party would actually grow up and the world ain't as tidy as you may think.  So wise up and consider who can actually has a realistic chance to win...next year and certainly ain't Trump....just think who might win and deny the Democrats another White House term!
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 01:44:32 PM »

Trump's like that relatives who constantly nags you about everything you do and you want him to just go away but he keeps coming back...except Trump is much worse.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 01:53:02 PM »

Trump's like that relatives who constantly nags you about everything you do and you want him to just go away but he keeps coming back...except Trump is much worse.

Dude you have a picture of nagger-in-chief Carly Fiorina in your sig... maybe don't complain about other candidates nagging too much.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 01:54:16 PM »

Dude you have a picture of nagger-in-chief Carly Fiorina in your sig... maybe don't complain about other candidates nagging too much.

Last time I checked Fiorina wasn't throwing a hissy fit because no one showed up to his event.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 02:37:55 PM »

Last time I checked Fiorina wasn't throwing a hissy fit because no one showed up to his event.

Of course not. She'd just keep on insisting the hall was full of her supporters, even when on camera starting at video of her giving a speech to an empty room.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2015, 03:01:28 PM »

I can't believe Trump is around, having that freak as the Republican party's nominee is another cry for help from the "15 minutes showtime" crowd. Well one thing for sure, him as the party's standard bearer will ensure a Goldwateresque landslide defeat. Or maybe god is playing a nasty cosmic joke, whatever is the reason,  this forum member doesn't get the joke. Maybe the likes of Rand Paul, Cruz, Santorum and Huckabee can share it. If the Republican Party is going the "my way or the highway" route,  it won't cut it. If the Republican Party wants to grow strong, it needs to junk this purist mantra and get real, Ronald Reagan believed in expanding the party and doing so, made it a party of inclusion. The likes of Cruz and Trump are "pied piper" artists. But I would be interested in having this conversation on November 9, 2016. Of course I can imagine the same old mantra will be poured out, don't blame us, the nominee was the problem,  "he came from New York, had poor family values,  had a bad message, had no political experience and didn't play the game and blah blah blah, what was it with Romney, a Mormon,  no core values or a message, advocated Romneycare and let's not forget the 47% remark or Hurricane Sandy....blah blah...in 2020 why not recruit God....oh I forgot he's not available,  maybe Trump is god😂😉...you think?  Anyway, if you in the Tea Party would actually grow up and the world ain't as tidy as you may think.  So wise up and consider who can actually has a realistic chance to win...next year and certainly ain't Trump....just think who might win and deny the Democrats another White House term!
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2015, 03:22:03 PM »

I can't believe Trump is around, having that freak as the Republican party's nominee is another cry for help from the "15 minutes showtime" crowd. Well one thing for sure, him as the party's standard bearer will ensure a Goldwateresque landslide defeat. Or maybe god is playing a nasty cosmic joke, whatever is the reason,  this forum member doesn't get the joke. Maybe the likes of Rand Paul, Cruz, Santorum and Huckabee can share it. If the Republican Party is going the "my way or the highway" route,  it won't cut it. If the Republican Party wants to grow strong, it needs to junk this purist mantra and get real, Ronald Reagan believed in expanding the party and doing so, made it a party of inclusion. The likes of Cruz and Trump are "pied piper" artists. But I would be interested in having this conversation on November 9, 2016. Of course I can imagine the same old mantra will be poured out, don't blame us, the nominee was the problem,  "he came from New York, had poor family values,  had a bad message, had no political experience and didn't play the game and blah blah blah, what was it with Romney, a Mormon,  no core values or a message, advocated Romneycare and let's not forget the 47% remark or Hurricane Sandy....blah blah...in 2020 why not recruit God....oh I forgot he's not available,  maybe Trump is god😂😉...you think?  Anyway, if you in the Tea Party would actually grow up and the world ain't as tidy as you may think.  So wise up and consider who can actually has a realistic chance to win...next year and certainly ain't Trump....just think who has the best chance to win and deny the Democrats another White House term!
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2015, 03:26:33 PM »

This is the best tactic to dealing with trump. You need to emasculate people in this modern Trumpian world, not lamely list your accomplishments leading a joke state like Florida
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2015, 03:55:41 PM »

This is the best tactic to dealing with trump. You need to emasculate people in this modern Trumpian world, not lamely list your accomplishments leading a joke state like Florida

Oh that Trump, he's so beta!
Horsemask

Political Matrix
E: -1.81, S: -4.87

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 04:12:01 PM »

🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2015, 04:16:35 PM »

Oh that Trump, he's so beta!

Yes. If I was in charge of Rubio's campaign, I would emphasise him as an ideal masculine figure:

A) his sweatiness could be explained as he is working on his gains.
B) commission naked statues a la Napoleon and place them in every county in Iowa.
C) make disparaging remarks about his rival's genitals

Etc. Marco "Brobio"
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2015, 04:29:06 PM »

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2015, 05:09:08 PM »

TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2015, 09:33:49 PM »

John Boehner so wisely spoke of false prophets upon his resignation. Witness one of the biggest in action.
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2015, 10:55:55 PM »

If Trump's smart, he'll reply with something like, "I release a detailed tax plan, and Rubio responds by launching a personal attack. Tells you who really cares about making America great."

That would be the stupidest response Trump could possibly give. I hope you aren't a speechwriter.
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2015, 07:16:15 AM »

Trump is a whiny little entitled New Yorker. Rubio is right on the money.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies