Short Rubio (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:23:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Short Rubio (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Short Rubio  (Read 2913 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: September 29, 2015, 09:29:44 PM »

I don't buy the whole argument in the OP, but I do agree to an extent. Rubio is not flashy enough. I think it it is more likely than not that Christie becomes the establishment frontrunner. It's very tough with this GOP. They want someone angry (Trump) and they also want someone nice (Carson). The thing about Carson is he's an Ivy League doctor who is black and still thinks just like a white Southron. That is a good couple steps above parents escaping Cuba and some TP leanings in today's GOP. They are more angry than have-a-drink-with-me at this point, which is another Christie booster.

For what it's worth, I sold out of my Rubio shares today with some good gains. I rode that as long as I felt comfortable doing so as it was clear he would pass Bush. Will be looking into Christie soon. It's much safer just to short Bush at this point still as he is still hyyyuuugely overvalued unlike Rubio who is fair value to slightly over.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies