Donald Trump says he'll drop out if he falls in the polls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:20:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump says he'll drop out if he falls in the polls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Donald Trump says he'll drop out if he falls in the polls  (Read 2741 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2015, 11:28:43 AM »

You lost our wager, by the way.
weixiaobao
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2015, 11:51:58 AM »

Still waiting for that big announcement!!!...wish he'd hurry up!

"I'm not a masochist," the entertainer and Republican presidential candidate said on NBC's "Meet the Press." "And if I was dropping in the polls, where I saw that I wasn't gonna win, why would I continue?"

I don't get why people don't just posted his exact quote when it is so easily to look it up. 

Wouldn't that part be important?  Wouldn't that part take into account that he still ahead in almost every poll? 
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2015, 03:38:28 PM »

He has fallen, so why hasn't he dropped? What's he waiting for? He seriously needs to go. There's the serious business of electing a President.  As for his supporters, well they did have the bad taste to support that blow-hard,  so there political judgement needs to be question. I have a feeling if an orangutan was running and making the right moves and noises,  he'd have there support...nope not kidding

He's fallen, but he's still the frontrunner.  Do people not get this?  It's a big jump from frontrunner to nominee, but Trump holds a LOT of valuable hole cards in this game, and he will play them skillfully.

Just for kicks:  Would you tell Carly Fiorina to drop out if she were the frontrunner and dropped a mere 5 points in the polls, but remained the frontrunner?
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2015, 04:03:44 PM »

I know that astrology is considered to be pseudoscientific garbage by most Atlasians, but this is still interesting nevertheless. I don't believe in astrology, but the horoscope of DT has been shockingly accurate thus far.
You know, the thing with horoscopes is that they are shockingly accurate for everybody because of their insufferable generality.
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2015, 05:26:22 PM »

Nope! Big difference is Carly Fiorina is  a credible contender and Trump isn't.  All he is, is a loudmouth and doesn't know sh**t from shinola regarding policies, doesn't offer coherent arguments defending his positions....by the way what are his positions?  All I hear coming out of his mouth, is what he's against, but not much about how he'd actually do to fix the problems.  His response to his opposition,  is to denigrate and engage in name-calling, hardly the caliber of a potential leader, well then again he doesn't lead, but indulges in pandering to the unwashed masses.  Didn't see Ronald Reagan engage in such asinine behaviour....but of course, "Ronald Reagan was President, we all knew about Reagan and Donald Trump is no Ronald Reagan"😉 That's why he needs to drop out and quickly.  The voter's in Iowa and New Hampshire will "fire Trump's ass"
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2015, 05:11:45 PM »

Trump has only spent $2M so far and has not even approved his campaign's $350K budget for ballot access
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trump-not-spending-campaign-money

This money issue is the big test for Donald. He says he is willing to spend $100M but is he really?
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2015, 05:33:02 PM »

Here's all the latest polls in one handy image, for reference:

Hope this helps!
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2015, 07:01:24 PM »

Nope! Big difference is Carly Fiorina is  a credible contender and Trump isn't.  All he is, is a loudmouth and doesn't know sh**t from shinola regarding policies, doesn't offer coherent arguments defending his positions....by the way what are his positions?  All I hear coming out of his mouth, is what he's against, but not much about how he'd actually do to fix the problems.  His response to his opposition,  is to denigrate and engage in name-calling, hardly the caliber of a potential leader, well then again he doesn't lead, but indulges in pandering to the unwashed masses.  Didn't see Ronald Reagan engage in such asinine behaviour....but of course, "Ronald Reagan was President, we all knew about Reagan and Donald Trump is no Ronald Reagan"😉 That's why he needs to drop out and quickly.  The voter's in Iowa and New Hampshire will "fire Trump's ass"

Fiorina is an irresponsible warmonger.  Her statements on foreign policy make Trump look like a giant of reasonableness and mental health.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2015, 07:03:57 PM »

@ The Mikado

I think you are missing quite a few polls there, even if you are limiting to phone polls. Also maybe rotate to the left to see the little guys hiding behind the (ironically) wall of Trump
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2015, 04:12:15 PM »

He's walking back this statement:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/09/politics/donald-trump-never-getting-out/index.html
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies