Donald Trump says he'll drop out if he falls in the polls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:25:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump says he'll drop out if he falls in the polls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump says he'll drop out if he falls in the polls  (Read 2772 times)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« on: October 04, 2015, 05:36:53 PM »

At some point (I suspect after the next debate) Trump will fall to second or even third. He will no longer get as much media attention. I think he will first try to get back on top with lashing out at the media, picking fights with media people and with particular candidates, saying some crazy stuff, etc. When that doesn't work he will be faced with the decision to spend $$$ on paid media. He has said he was prepared to spend $100M but in the end I think that is the moment he quits.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 05:11:45 PM »

Trump has only spent $2M so far and has not even approved his campaign's $350K budget for ballot access
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trump-not-spending-campaign-money

This money issue is the big test for Donald. He says he is willing to spend $100M but is he really?
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 07:03:57 PM »

@ The Mikado

I think you are missing quite a few polls there, even if you are limiting to phone polls. Also maybe rotate to the left to see the little guys hiding behind the (ironically) wall of Trump
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies