Trump: Arm the Teachers!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:48:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: Arm the Teachers!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump: Arm the Teachers!  (Read 4052 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2015, 12:24:51 AM »

What if an unstable teacher locks the door and mows down his class one day?

Well, King, the answer is obviously to arm the students, but let's not give our Republican gameplan away too early - we need to shift the Overton window right slowly. Teacher shoots class is just the next step towards a safer America where everyone has iron on his hip.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2015, 12:27:58 AM »

What if an unstable teacher locks the door and mows down his class one day?

"A small price to pay in defense of our God-givern right to carry guns"
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2015, 06:48:48 AM »

It worked for Arnold at "Kindergarten Cop".

Arnold Schwarzenegger for Secretary of Defense?
Slander and/or Libel
Figs

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.83

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2015, 07:19:16 AM »

I've advocated this for years.  Our public schools are dangerous on a daily basis.  I believe that teachers should be required to go through some sort of limited law enforcement training and should be carrying concealed while in the classroom.  I don't think that this should be mandatory for all existing teachers, but it should be part of new teacher training, and existing teachers who opt for this training ought to receive it free and receive a bonus.

Our schools are incredibly dangerous, from the middle school level and up.  There are gangs in even suburban and rural high schools.  Let's stop kidding ourselves about how guns are the problem.  CRIMINALS are the problem.  The earlier a law abiding citizen shoots back, the fewer lives are lost.

lolwut
Why
Unbiased
Australia

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2015, 07:47:12 AM »

I've advocated this for years.  Our public schools are dangerous on a daily basis.  I believe that teachers should be required to go through some sort of limited law enforcement training and should be carrying concealed while in the classroom.  I don't think that this should be mandatory for all existing teachers, but it should be part of new teacher training, and existing teachers who opt for this training ought to receive it free and receive a bonus.

Our schools are incredibly dangerous, from the middle school level and up.  There are gangs in even suburban and rural high schools.  Let's stop kidding ourselves about how guns are the problem.  CRIMINALS are the problem.  The earlier a law abiding citizen shoots back, the fewer lives are lost.

As long as the armed law abiding citizen shoots the right person unlike the would be good Samaritan who recently instead of shooting the man was attempting a carjacking shot and killed the victim.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies