Carson: Gravity, where does it come from? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:03:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Carson: Gravity, where does it come from? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Carson: Gravity, where does it come from?  (Read 2773 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« on: October 02, 2015, 08:51:55 PM »
« edited: October 02, 2015, 08:53:30 PM by eric82oslo »

This is an absolute non-issue. Carson is very easily close to having an IQ close to 50 points higher than that of ultra-imbecil Walker (who might very well be even stupider than Trump, if that's even possible). Even I, who have an inmense curiousity, have no idea from where gravity comes from. In fact, that's probably the only single question here in life I've asked myself more times than the other recurring question, namely, what's the freaking meaning of life. Wink People say that love is the meaning of life and I believe that, yet love is something ephemeral. So basically the meaning of life is just something lasting for a few seconds of earth's life? At the very least the universe' gravity isn't ephemeral. That's the good thing about it.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 04:02:08 AM »

My god, anybody can become a neurosurgeon.

Spatial and hands-on skills do not correlate that tightly with standard academic skills, especially verbal intelligence and communication ability, which politics seems to emphasize....there are a lot of very "handy" people who might be considered "stupid" in other realms.   I really think you'd have to be pretty brilliant to become a brain surgeon.  My sister shadowed one for a week, and they have to use a microscope just to operate the tiny tools used.  Brain surgery is extremely serious and difficult business.  

It's s impressive and God damn am I in aww for Ben Carson. It might sound like a joke, but in this case I'm serious. Not saying that he is the one to pick for the Republicans, as Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush are obviously much more apy when show comes to shuffle. Yet Carson, despite his very obvious anti-gay-comments in the past, would still make for a pretty interesting president after all hehe. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies