SJWs - Freedom Fighters or Horrible People? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:38:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  SJWs - Freedom Fighters or Horrible People? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: SJWs -
FFs

HPs

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 79

Author Topic: SJWs - Freedom Fighters or Horrible People?  (Read 5867 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: October 02, 2015, 01:43:37 PM »

ff's, we couldn't live without them
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 02:59:21 PM »

I'm pretty sure they're the only people who actually use that word. lol
I'm pretty sure that +90% of the times it's actually used by anti-skeletons
And when have you seen it used unironically by skeletons ?

wait do you mean just "cis" or "cis-scum"? because "cis" is a perfectly useful word
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 03:10:27 PM »

yes that would make sense then
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 04:06:17 PM »

no i'm pretty sure they've been around for the past ca. 500 million years
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 04:37:45 PM »

Then where were they before the internet?

what does the internet have to do with skeletons? Huh
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 04:51:40 PM »

Then where were they before the internet?

what does the internet have to do with skeletons? Huh

I think I know where this conversation is going.  You think that people who fought for abolition and later on for civil rights during the '60s were skeletons.  I suggest you do more reading if that's the case.

i'm not sure how you got from "500 million years ago" to "the '60s"

and i suggest you do some reading about early animal evolution, since you seem to think that skeletons have only been around for a few decades at most
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 07:46:37 PM »

all skeleton jokes aside - it's flagrantly obvious that most of the people in this thread have never actually interacted with sjws
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 08:26:15 AM »

all skeleton jokes aside - it's flagrantly obvious that most of the people in this thread have never actually interacted with skeletons

But that's exactly the point, it's mostly a internet culture, unless you're student or work on a American college, you're not going to interact with these people. We other "meet" them on the internet, where they poison discussion specifict and behave obnoxious in general. You can just as well say that 4chan and MRA doesn't exist just because most of us are lucky enough to never interact with these people in meatspace.

no i'm including on the internet
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 09:42:27 AM »

all skeleton jokes aside - it's flagrantly obvious that most of the people in this thread have never actually interacted with skeletons

But that's exactly the point, it's mostly a internet culture, unless you're student or work on a American college, you're not going to interact with these people. We other "meet" them on the internet, where they poison discussion specifict and behave obnoxious in general. You can just as well say that 4chan and MRA doesn't exist just because most of us are lucky enough to never interact with these people in meatspace.

In that case start reading the gawker and related sites, and especially look at the comments.

how precious. next you'll suggest we read the fox news comments section, and call that "interacting with people who watch the news"

all skeleton jokes aside - it's flagrantly obvious that most of the people in this thread have never actually interacted with sjws

Some of my Facebook friends are SJWs.  It was on Facebook that I learned what "free bleeding" was.

i'mma go out on a limb here and say https://youtu.be/IdtKbq3Omkw
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2015, 05:34:45 PM »

In that case start reading the gawker and related sites, and especially look at the comments.

how precious. next you'll suggest we read the fox news comments section, and call that "interacting with people who watch the news"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

no i'm talking just in general. newsflash: if you use online comments sections as a source for anything, you're a fųckin' idiot. even reddit would be better ffs.

"Free bleeding" is not a real feminist thing, it's a hoax perpetuated by 4chan trolls.

And they were so stupid they utterly tripped and fell for it. We've been over this before.

this continues to be a lie.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2015, 06:10:27 PM »

oh and
it ain't a forced meme, friend. the skeleton-to-skeleton extension is well known in skeleton circles, which again supports my point.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2015, 08:44:09 AM »

checkmate, atheists
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies