SJWs - Freedom Fighters or Horrible People? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:30:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  SJWs - Freedom Fighters or Horrible People? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: SJWs -
FFs

HPs

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 79

Author Topic: SJWs - Freedom Fighters or Horrible People?  (Read 5877 times)
Cory
YaBB God

« on: October 03, 2015, 12:05:09 AM »

Never a fan of obtuse language police. Horrible people, obviously.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 01:07:27 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2015, 03:22:19 PM by Cory »

SJW's are really quite Orwellian in their methodology if anything. Complete with....

-Largely fictional outside enemies against whom only total adherence to the party line can protect you against.

-The ability to be a party member in good standing one day and denounced as an enemy of the revolution the next based on the smallest slip-up.

-Maoist-style self-criticism sessions.

-Internal thought-policing of their own members.

-A sense that is isn't good enough to agree with them, one must be sufficiently enthusiastic in agreeing with them or be denounced as an enemy of the people.

-A fatalistic "us v.s them" mentality that negates any chance of reasonable discourse or compromise.

-The redefinition ("rape" and "violence" have become the most versatile nouns in the English language) of words and use of newspeak to insulate the party members from the outside world, thus preventing any chance of them being exposed to dissenting opinions.

Never mind the fabrication of moral panics to create a sense of fear and urgency they can use to advance their agenda and rally their base to action.

The supreme irony is that their methodology and thought process has more in common with Stalin's USSR or Mao's China then modern liberalism.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 03:14:23 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2015, 03:22:41 PM by Cory »

Cory mentioning the phrase "largely fictional outside enemies" is just too ironic in the context of this thread.

I'm not wrong though.

Something I forgot in my previous post:

-The redefinition ("rape" and "violence" have become the most versatile nouns in the English language) of words and use of newspeak to insulate the party members from the outside world, thus preventing any chance of them being exposed to dissenting opinions.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 05:21:33 PM »
« Edited: October 07, 2015, 12:50:34 AM by Cory »

What in God's name is this post even trying to say?

It goes in tandem with my last post in which I compared their though process to an authoritarian cult a la Mao's China.

Also notice how they almost entirely gloss over class privilege (the biggest privilege of all).

Hmmm I wonder why?
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 11:34:57 AM »

"Free bleeding" is not a real feminist thing, it's a hoax perpetuated by 4chan trolls.

And they were so stupid they utterly tripped and fell for it. We've been over this before.

Attempted forced meme is forced and unfunny.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 09:23:57 PM »

No it doesn't.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a41402/what-its-really-like-to-free-bleed-during-your-period/

http://new.spectator.co.uk/2015/08/free-bleeding-and-the-stupidly-clever-feminists-who-fell-for-it/
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 12:45:15 PM »

Look forward to my eventually-forthcoming unhinged screed 'Sex-Positive' Feminism: An Infantile Disorder for a no doubt extensive-but-unsystematic analysis of 'SJW' thought and why it's really not a concrete discrete identifiable thing at all and we should stop acting as if it is!

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies