Petition to Recall Midwest Governor BMotley (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:42:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Petition to Recall Midwest Governor BMotley (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition to Recall Midwest Governor BMotley  (Read 1864 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: October 02, 2015, 07:08:19 PM »

BMotley had similar problems when he was Governor of the Mideast. I had hoped that the change of scenery would prompt him to become more active, but it is evident that it has not.

While I am not a Midwest citizen, as an Atlasian and a Senator I support this recall.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 01:49:08 PM »

Question: why was he voted in a competitive election be a delegate? This seemingly makes zero sense, but on the other hand it makes plenty of sense that this sad Senate would make terrible decisions such as this.

I advised my colleagues against this in private, but sadly my entreaties fell upon deaf ears.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 06:09:04 PM »

When is the recall?
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 02:54:28 PM »

You're presumably about to abolish the region anyway so why bother, really? Just let it stagnate until it's removed.
There should be a backup plan in case the ConCon fails. I don't want ConCon to fail to do anything and the Midwest be stuck where it is at. The People deserve better.
There's also the fact that the new Constitution will have to be ratified by the existing Regions to take effect. That will be difficult if we don't have at least semi-active governors to administer the voting booths.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies