Take Back Atlasia- Talleyrand 2015
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:15:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Take Back Atlasia- Talleyrand 2015
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Take Back Atlasia- Talleyrand 2015  (Read 5267 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 03, 2015, 04:44:33 PM »

Take Back Atlasia!!!

Friends and countrymen, I am saddened to hear of the resignation and departure of Senator Kalwejt. He remains a strong patriot and despite some of our recent disagreements, I consider him a friend. That said, our country exists at a pivotal point between decline and reinvigoration! A culture of terrorists and criminals want to send us backward. I say, NOT ON MY WATCH!!!

Our Senate lies a mess, and our nation's reputation lies shredded abroad as a result of the communist, totalitarian policies which have driven Atlasia over the brink! This must stop NOW, and I am the only candidate who is willing to take a stand against this.

I have joined the Federalist Party and am running on the following three platform points.

1. CREATE A STRONGER ATLASIA THROUGH THE CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION

2. ENSURE LAW AND ORDER IN A CAPITALISTIC, FREE-MARKET SOCIETY

3. CLEAN UP ATLASIA'S GLOBAL REPUTATION AND MAKE IT A SUPERPOWER ONCE MORE

I encourage all questions and encourage you all to cast a ballot for me this election!!!!

ELECT TALLEYRAND SENATOR IN OCTOBER 2015!!!!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 04:53:35 PM »

Thank you! I look forward to your support in my effort to take back Atlasia!!!
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 05:03:41 PM »

ENDORSED
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 05:14:36 PM »

^^^

Seriously, this nation (even the Northeast!) has turned into an inactive reactionary hellhole.

Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 05:16:13 PM »

^^^

Seriously, this nation (even the Northeast!) has turned into an inactive reactionary hellhole.

The momentum continues!!! A silent majority of Atlasians stand with our grassroots movement.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 11:57:21 PM »

Welcome to the party Smiley
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 11:36:28 AM »

Glad to have the support of posters from all intelligence levels!

Gentlemen, although my internals show me with a decisive lead in the general election, I am reconsidering my membership in the Federalist Party in light of actions taken by a few fringe members who wish the party to remain in permanent opposition. I am OUTRAGED they are putting their own selfish interest ahead of the country's!!!!

In other news, I will be unveiling my strong platform over the next week.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 11:54:49 AM »

I'd like to request for the expulsion of Talleyrand from the Federalist Party.

ayy lmao
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 01:01:02 PM »
« Edited: October 05, 2015, 01:04:35 PM by oakvale »

Endorsed!

Shameful if entirely unsurprising that the cretins and losers in the Fedoralist Party are expelling you because they're bitter their candidate was forced to withdraw due to persistent rumours of a homosexual affair.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 04:12:10 PM »
« Edited: October 05, 2015, 04:14:46 PM by Talleyrandbull »

A clown who refuses to support equality for our gay and lesbian brothers. What a dope!!!

Telling that the other joke who wants to get rid of me is a Peruvian sockmaster creep!!
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 04:13:46 PM »

Endorsed (normal)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 04:16:59 PM »

Endorsed!
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2015, 04:19:17 PM »

endorsed as well, obviously
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2015, 04:20:57 PM »

Glorious news!!! It's time for the fringe of the Federalist party to buckle up and get on the train of the people! I have broad cross-party support and am the only candidate who can lead the Conservatives to a strong, decisive victory in the battle for the Senate. #RestoreAtlasia
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2015, 07:22:22 PM »

A clown who refuses to support equality for our gay and lesbian brothers. What a dope!!!

Telling that the other joke who wants to get rid of me is a Peruvian sockmaster creep!!
I actually support gay and lesbian equality
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2015, 07:27:29 PM »

Which is why your signature is massive #standwithkimdavis? My campaign, unlike your short-lived joke of one, emphasizes reaching out to non-troglodytes too, you buffoon!!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2015, 07:31:14 PM »

Which is why your signature is massive #standwithkimdavis? My campaign, unlike your short-lived joke of one, emphasizes reaching out to non-troglodytes too, you buffoon!!!
Do you even know why I dropped out, beacuse my aunt was diagnosed with cancer and I don't have the time now, cut the sh**t you Buffon, your f***ing annoying as hell.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2015, 07:35:58 PM »
« Edited: October 05, 2015, 07:38:58 PM by Talleyrandbull »

Very sorry to hear that. I offer my sincere best wishes for your aunt and family; I did not know about the situation.

That said, I have not allowed personal family issues (yes, I have had several seriously ill family members too and you are no special snowflake) to let me use vulgarity, promote bigotry, and hurl abuse at people without any good reason. You have a lot of maturing to do; you claim you have no time to run a campaign yet you are constantly launching vicious, obscene attacks on me!!!

That said, I am willing to make a truce with you on the condition that you hold off your attempt at expelling me until Wednesday, upon the release of my comprehensive plan.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2015, 07:52:15 PM »

That said, I have not allowed personal family issues (yes, I have had several seriously ill family members too and you are no special snowflake) to let me use vulgarity, promote bigotry, and hurl abuse at people without any good reason. You have a lot of maturing to do; you claim you have no time to run a campaign yet you are constantly launching vicious, obscene attacks on me!!!

Talleyrand, you've been consistently vicious and condescending since your return to Atlasia - this thread alone is evidence enough that you have no intention of being polite. It seems like you can't get through a post without calling someone a looser or otherwise doing a poor imitation of The Donald. I'm not sure what's caused you to abandon the reasonable tone you used to preside over the Senate in June, but I can't say I find this new approach appealing in the slightest degree.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2015, 07:59:04 PM »

Senator,

I am not going to apologize for my beliefs. I am confirm that Mr. Classic Conservative and I are currently arbitrating our dispute in a civil, dignified manner behind my scenes. If someone is genuinely offended by my attacks (and they should not since this is only an online game), I will cut down on those specific instances.

I certainly do not have anything personally against any individual in this game; I know none of them personally and I'm sure most of them are good people (yes, including Griffin and Windjammer). That said, I am deeply frustrated, as are many with Atlasians, at the state of this game and the half-hearted, weak efforts to revive it. It is difficult to maintain political correctness in this critical situation.

I am a serious candidate, and I will always respond seriously to genuine comments such as the one you have provided, but I am not going to be emasculated in this campaign by people who are unwilling to provide any good reason for their rabid hatred of me (such as a number of individuals who are attempting to expel me from the Federalist Party). I have reached out to many of these men offering to sign a loyalty pledge, but have received no response.

I am releasing a comprehensive plan on Wednesday, and it will have broad appeal to all patriotic Atlasians. I look forward to your, and others', questions on it.

-Talleyrand
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2015, 08:02:38 PM »

I can also confirm this, Talleyrand is a very kind person and a brilliant writer and speaker and I believe we were in the heat of the moment, I apologize for any statements that offended my friend Mr. Talleyrand.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2015, 08:07:56 PM »

I can also confirm this, Talleyrand is a very kind person and a brilliant writer and speaker and I believe we were in the heat of the moment, I apologize for any statements that offended my friend Mr. Talleyrand.

Yes, and I can confirm I did not truly intend my over-exuberant attacks on Mr. Classic Conservative. He is a good man and strong patriot who wants to restore Atlasia. I look forward to working with him and the broader Federalist Party to reach a settlement on my candidacy for the sake of our country.

#DaveHelpAtlasia
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2015, 10:58:59 PM »

Endorsed
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2015, 11:19:54 PM »

Gentlemen, due a flight delay I will not be able to make my statement until 11 AM tomorrow. I apologize profusely for the delay, but for Atlasia's sake, she must wait for the strong plan!!!

In the meantime.

Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2015, 11:33:54 PM »

Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies