Take Back Atlasia- Talleyrand 2015 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:57:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Take Back Atlasia- Talleyrand 2015 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Take Back Atlasia- Talleyrand 2015  (Read 5293 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: October 05, 2015, 07:22:22 PM »

A clown who refuses to support equality for our gay and lesbian brothers. What a dope!!!

Telling that the other joke who wants to get rid of me is a Peruvian sockmaster creep!!
I actually support gay and lesbian equality
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 07:31:14 PM »

Which is why your signature is massive #standwithkimdavis? My campaign, unlike your short-lived joke of one, emphasizes reaching out to non-troglodytes too, you buffoon!!!
Do you even know why I dropped out, beacuse my aunt was diagnosed with cancer and I don't have the time now, cut the sh**t you Buffon, your f***ing annoying as hell.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 08:02:38 PM »

I can also confirm this, Talleyrand is a very kind person and a brilliant writer and speaker and I believe we were in the heat of the moment, I apologize for any statements that offended my friend Mr. Talleyrand.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 03:04:28 PM »

Cheesy

I would like to thank Fmr. President Tmthforu94 and Legislator Jonathan Swift for their support of my campaign Civic Renewal!!! I have known Mr. Tmth for a long time and understand that he is a patriotic individual who understands the crisis we are in, while Mr. Swift is someone willing to take decisive action for the country!!! I look forward to working with both of them as we tackle the plagues affecting Atlasia!

Wait since when is Jonathan Swift a legislator???
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 03:35:46 PM »

In addition, maybe it would be be nice if for once you asked Pikachu some questions, instead of grasping at straws to find issue with my campaign! It's BEYOND embarrassing that if I had not entered this race, this game would have elected someone who has done absolutely nothing this campaign to the Senate unopposed!!!

It's hardly "grasping at straws" to ask someone to present proof of such a serious accusation, and I will not sit idly by while law-abiding citizens are libeled. Rest assured, if Pikachu starts accusing people of committing federal crimes based on such shaky "evidence" as you have just presented, I will call him out for it too.

The evidence I've provided is quite strong, and Classic Conservative has admitted to doing exactly what I've accused him of, but of course, you want to draw as much attention away from that as possible because I don't have DNA evidence or whatever on an online forum. So much for the unbiased media!!! Roll Eyes

It is no secret that I have been suspicious of your motives since your return to Atlasia last month, nor that I support your opponent in this race. I am shocked, however, that you think I would go so far as to attempt to cover up a crime if I believed one had been committed. My request for proof of your accusation was just that: an attempt to discern whether this was a factual allegation or simply a campaign ploy (ie: "JCL and Classic Conservative are having an affair").

I found your initial explanation unconvincing because, at the end of the day, there was no way to know the content of the PMs in question. The whole affair reminded me of your repeated charges that Leinad was a sock back in June, when you had no concrete evidence that this was the case. What you did not tell me was that you had contacted Classic Conservative about the matter and that, in your words, he had failed to "explicitly deny" your claims. This, obviously, is a much more substantial claim, and while I still stand by the principle of "innocent until proven guilty," I will now be seeking verification from Mr. Conservative as well.
I never did respond to that PM. I didn't even see that PM of question until NeverAgain said that he received a PM just like it beacuse it says that a numerous amount of people were sent it. Not just me. I affirm I didn't respond to that PM ever.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 06:45:53 AM »

Congratulation Mr. Senator Elect you're turnout campaign was absolutely wonderful, I'm looking forward to work with you in the Federalist Party in the coming weeks and months.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies