Let's Play 'Guess the Country from their exports' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:03:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Let's Play 'Guess the Country from their exports' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Let's Play 'Guess the Country from their exports'  (Read 5511 times)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« on: October 05, 2015, 12:08:14 PM »

First guess was Mongolia, though that would probably have a more diverse economy than that... A -stan country? Some people's arguments for Niger or similar countries make a lot of sense, too.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 12:37:20 PM »

The not neglectable portion of industrial produce (textiles, most obviously; but there are also aircraft and televisions specially mentioned!) make the Carribean island country, which tropical fruits and fish would make think of, a bit more unlikely, imo. As Crabcake said, it has to be a larger one, otherwise it would not be so diversified, and what else is there around the equator and outside of the Carribean? Nothing but the bigger South Sea nations, so either Fiji, Vanuatu, Tonga? Probably Fiji, but I could be totally wrong of course.

(Most likely I am, and maybe I'm just saying this to have a different one than all of the people saying something Carribean Tongue)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies