So where has the libertarian Paulite vote gone? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:49:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  So where has the libertarian Paulite vote gone? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So where has the libertarian Paulite vote gone?  (Read 1439 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: October 06, 2015, 03:41:58 PM »

Its officially disbanded and all over the place. Some, like me, still have some support for Rand Paul. Others are uninformed, gone to Bernie Sanders (traitors!!), or other Republican candidates. God help us all if some of them have actually gone to Trump. Maybe we really are like 5% of the population Sad
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 04:01:55 PM »

Its officially disbanded and all over the place. Some, like me, still have some support for Rand Paul. Others are uninformed, gone to Bernie Sanders (traitors!!), or other Republican candidates. God help us all if some of them have actually gone to Trump. Maybe we really are like 5% of the population Sad

Pew did a survey in 2013 that shows that 22% of Americans had a libertarian view when it came to government and politics so.....

Hey, that's great. Problem: Getting all those people together towards one common goal, that is electing someone who represents them. I generally don't have high expectations (and admittedly, I do this so I am happier when results are good) so I may be underestimating our wing of politics.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies