Were opebo and jmfcst actually pretty similar?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:48:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Were opebo and jmfcst actually pretty similar?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Were opebo and jmfcst actually pretty similar?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Were opebo and jmfcst actually pretty similar?  (Read 1416 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 05, 2015, 10:34:49 PM »

I have a feeling that opebo would be one of jmfcst's staunchest defenders on AAD right now.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 10:37:58 PM »

Never met opebo. Why was he banned?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 10:41:40 PM »

Apparently because he was too popular and got too much attention. Yes that's what some mods have said on AAD.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 10:47:47 PM »

Apparently because he was too popular and got too much attention. Yes that's what some mods have said on AAD.

Wow. I've read through his posts before he was banned a few times, and they don't seem to contain anything egregious. We should bring him back.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 10:51:59 PM »
« Edited: October 05, 2015, 10:59:44 PM by smilo »

Wow. I've read through his posts before he was banned a few times, and they don't seem to contain anything egregious. We should bring him back.

Wow - Darthebearnc Biggest FF award for the year of our Lord, 2015!

While that remains the reason for his banning, many posters called for his banning for allegedly having his fun with underage prostitutes overseas which would be problematic.

Mandatory viewing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ente5ag_RU&feature=youtu.be
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 10:54:11 PM »

While that remains the reason for his banning, many posters called for his banning for allegedly having his fun with underage prostitutes overseas which would be problematic.

It always strikes me as odd how most of you view many people as far too underage that I view as far too overage.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 07:25:55 AM »

It always strikes me as odd how most of you view many people as far too underage that I view as far too overage.

what
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 08:24:00 AM »

My own personal reason for thinking opebo should've been banned was that he was always pushing the boundary concerning sexually related content, especially in his signature. Not only that, but when called on it, he claimed he couldn't see why anyone would think that. He either was a horrible liar or had a horrible sense of what was appropriate for a site that Dave wants accessible to minors.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 09:40:16 AM »

Yes in that they were both awful creeps and probably registered nonces.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 09:44:01 AM »

what

Do you not see my point?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2015, 07:20:56 PM »

I have a feeling that opebo would be one of jmfcst's staunchest defenders on AAD right now.

You should have waited a few days, so that you could have used this as your 75,000th post.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 07:25:25 PM »

I really don't know either at all besides reading over old posts, but parts of me support Opebo being unbanned and some supporting he should stay banned. I really personally believe he should be unbanned though. And, who made that video BRTD it was amazing. LMAO
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2015, 07:28:22 PM »

what

Do you not see my point?
your point? did you forget to log out of your darthebearnc account? Grin
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2015, 07:47:32 PM »

what

Do you not see my point?

Ha! This was my first thought this morning because of course, simfan!! How does he trap himself into these situations all the time. (For people viewing this thread in 2018 likely investigating theories of a simfan sock, this was in reference to the "Let's Talk About Darthebear" thread in "The Atlas" sub-forum, which he started. Repeat, you have reached a dead end.)
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2015, 07:49:32 PM »

Both are low life degenerates that should be spending their remaining years behind bars.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2015, 08:21:02 PM »

what

Do you not see my point?

Ha! This was my first thought this morning because of course, simfan!! How does he trap himself into these situations all the time. (For people viewing this thread in 2018 likely investigating theories of a simfan sock, this was in reference to the "Let's Talk About Darthebear" thread in "The Atlas" sub-forum, which he started. Repeat, you have reached a dead end.)

Fine, you caught me. I thought the strategy of pretending to dislike my sock would work, but it didn't. Oh well.

just kidding
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2015, 10:26:59 PM »

What Oakvale and Nagas said.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2015, 05:05:03 PM »

Both are low life degenerates that should be spending their remaining years behind bars.

Low life? 

opebo might be a degenerate, but the man is living like a king out there in Thailand.  He eats out for almost every meal and works a job that he gets paid to do practically nothing.  And jamfist is almost upper class. 

I'd call them high-life degenerates. 
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2015, 05:33:34 PM »

People talk about Opebo a lot, I don't hear much about jmfsct though.  I wish I registered a few months earlier because I just barely missed the age of Opebo apparently.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2015, 09:38:11 PM »

what

Do you not see my point?

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=220409.0
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2015, 09:56:36 PM »

Not sure who jmfcst even is, but opebo seemed to be a bit too creepy.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2015, 10:42:00 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2015, 10:47:47 PM by Question everything. Seek truth. Spread hope. »

Not sure who jmfcst even is, but opebo seemed to be a bit too creepy.

Well jmfcst is a guy who has just recently made posts about how hot his daughter is.

I really don't know either at all besides reading over old posts, but parts of me support Opebo being unbanned and some supporting he should stay banned. I really personally believe he should be unbanned though. And, who made that video BRTD it was amazing. LMAO

I actually made that video myself.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2015, 07:59:33 AM »

That's revisionist history BRTD, and you know it. You've been told why.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2015, 01:21:21 PM »

That's revisionist history BRTD, and you know it. You've been told why.

He has an obsession with a pedophile, would you expect anything less from him?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies