Opinion of Tender Branson
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:18:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Tender Branson
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: Opinion of Tender Branson
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 82

Author Topic: Opinion of Tender Branson  (Read 4774 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 06, 2015, 10:51:10 PM »

She deletes valuable threads she created once in a while she gets upset.

We lost a whole thread about Portugal due to her antics.

Please, Dave, remove her ability to delete her own thread or her abitily to create them, so it won't happen again.

Maybe she just had her period ... during which stuff like this happens.

(Tongue)

Worst post on Atlas all year.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 10:52:37 PM »

FF, that joke was actually quite funny and slightly true. It was a joke deal with it people. I await all my negative comments from left-wingers and feminists.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 10:56:44 PM »

FF
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 11:06:29 PM »

How many times has this been done?
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 11:15:42 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2015, 11:26:57 PM by Negusa Nagast »

That people are voting FF after his deluge of sexist, racist, and xenophobic posts over the past year is incredibly disturbing.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 11:17:18 PM »

Seth MacFarlane is disappointed in you BRTD.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 11:30:11 PM »

That people are voting FF after his deluge of sexist, racist, and xenophobic posts over the past year is incredibly disturbing.

U huh, SJW.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 11:34:48 PM »

Incredibly hilarious! Plus he sets a good example for the behavior of the rest of the membership. If he can't be demodded, then who (outside of krazen/Aggregate Demand-esque trolls) can be banned?!
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 11:41:06 PM »

U huh, SJW.

You're one of those "I'm not a feminist I'm an equalist" people aren't you?
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 11:44:02 PM »

U huh, SJW.

I know I oppose modern feminism, which is just bullsh*t, they cry about the most miniscule of things and no there isn't a patriarchy especially set out to oppress women in the modern age.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2015, 12:01:24 AM »

U huh, SJW.

I know I oppose modern feminism, which is just bullsh*t, they cry about the most miniscule of things and no there isn't a patriarchy especially set out to oppress women in the modern age.

Yeah man I agree. The wage gap? It's minuscule! Rape culture? A complete fabrication! Gender roles? All natural! The overwhelming domination of institutions of power by men? Women just need to try harder, its not a big problem!
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2015, 12:08:20 AM »

U huh, SJW.

Yeah man I agree. The wage gap? It's minuscule! Rape culture? A complete fabrication! Gender roles? All natural! The overwhelming domination of institutions of power by men? Women just need to try harder, its not a big problem!

How is there rape culture, yea I'm sure men just want to rape women and not anything else. Yes, there is gender roles, women are more suited in the home as they are more caring and nurturing then men, I'm not saying that they should be stuck in the home because of that, but women are more caring then men. The probable of domination of institutions by men is a problem but that can be solved, currently, but women working harder to get into that position, that domination of institutions is based on previous sexism, which could easily be fixed with women working and competing for that positions. No, it is not a big problem, you have global worming, poverty, malnutrition, war, human rights abuses, rise of radical Islam and income inequality, I'm sure how the lie perpetrated by modern feminists that gender roles don't exists, there is a rape culture and how men are just evil people trying oppress them, doesn't help us in addressing actual important issues, not faux-hysteria issues of feminism.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2015, 12:23:41 AM »

I don't know how anyone can look at how common rape is in today's society and deny that it is a huge problem. Hell, rapists can even sue for custody of children conceived as a result of rape in a majority of US states. If that's not rape culture, I don't know what is.

Your use of whataboutery doesn't prove anything about feminism. It's just an attempt to avoid the actual issue.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2015, 12:25:17 AM »

How is there rape culture, yea I'm sure men just want to rape women and not anything else. Yes, there is gender roles, women are more suited in the home as they are more caring and nurturing then men, I'm not saying that they should be stuck in the home because of that, but women are more caring then men. The probable of domination of institutions by men is a problem but that can be solved, currently, but women working harder to get into that position, that domination of institutions is based on previous sexism, which could easily be fixed with women working and competing for that positions. No, it is not a big problem, you have global worming, poverty, malnutrition, war, human rights abuses, rise of radical Islam and income inequality, I'm sure how the lie perpetrated by modern feminists that gender roles don't exists, there is a rape culture and how men are just evil people trying oppress them, doesn't help us in addressing actual important issues, not faux-hysteria issues of feminism.

Um....

Wut?
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -5.61, S: -1.96

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2015, 12:29:36 AM »

My opinion of him has plunged from neutral to very negative after his aforementioned posts have been brought to the wider forum community's attention over the past few months.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2015, 12:37:01 AM »

He should not be a moderator.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2015, 12:41:06 AM »

I don't know how anyone can look at how common rape is in today's society and deny that it is a huge problem. Hell, rapists can even sue for custody of children conceived as a result of rape in a majority of US states. If that's not rape culture, I don't know what is.

Your use of whataboutery doesn't prove anything about feminism. It's just an attempt to avoid the actual issue.

I'm not saying that men are more likely to commit rape and that men who commit rape or sexual assault get too little of a sentence. I'm just saying there isn't a rape culture, where men view rape to be normal, I'm sure ~98% of men think that rape is horrible and the person who commits rape is a horrible person.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2015, 12:45:15 AM »

I'm not saying that men are more likely to commit rape and that men who commit rape or sexual assault get too little of a sentence. I'm just saying there isn't a rape culture, where men view rape to be normal, I'm sure ~98% of men think that rape is horrible and the person who commits rape is a horrible person.

Then you don't understand what rape culture is.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2015, 12:50:17 AM »

In feminist theory, rape culture is a setting in which rape is pervasive and normalized due to societal attitudes about gender and sexuality, it says that one the first line of the article 'rape culture'.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2015, 12:54:52 AM »

Then you don't understand what rape culture is.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

In feminist theory, rape culture is a setting in which rape is pervasive and normalized due to societal attitudes about gender and sexuality, it says that one the first line of the article 'rape culture'.

Anways if that happens, that is obviously horrible and should be adressed, but anyway feminists that I experience seem to refer to the fact that society as whole finds rape to be percieved as normal, which I just don't think that's true.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2015, 12:57:15 AM »

I always love any theory that includes denial of its existence as proof of its existence.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2015, 01:05:19 AM »

He's gone off the deep-end lately, with his constant stream of sexism and racism.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2015, 06:35:39 AM »

He's basically done nothing wrong.

It seems to me (although I don't follow Atlas' various feuds that much), that he's basically a decent guy who's getting unfairly pilloried as a Nazi/racist/other pejorative, mainly because he's not a fan of policies, that, essentially, amount to open door immigration... because apparently if you don't support that type of thing you are a racist. To me though he's a decent poster who's posts have considerably broadened my knowledge of Austrian politics, so FF.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2015, 07:52:04 AM »

He's basically done nothing wrong.

It seems to me (although I don't follow Atlas' various feuds that much), that he's basically a decent guy who's getting unfairly pilloried as a Nazi/racist/other pejorative, mainly because he's not a fan of policies, that, essentially, amount to open door immigration... because apparently if you don't support that type of thing you are a racist. To me though he's a decent poster who's posts have considerably broadened my knowledge of Austrian politics, so FF.

of course you would think so
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2015, 09:14:29 AM »

Seth MacFarlane is disappointed in you BRTD.

No I bet ultra-progressive all liberal all the time Seth would stand with me.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies