Best and Worst Songs of the Year (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:06:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Best and Worst Songs of the Year (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best and Worst Songs of the Year  (Read 1012 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: October 08, 2015, 10:47:29 AM »

Really?  My son and I always laugh when that one comes on.  It sounds like his teachers (and mine).  "I got a blank space, baby.  Just let me catch you doing that again.  I will write your name."
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 06:01:54 PM »

I do remember that line.  Probably the only good line in the song.  Well, okay, I can't say I've paid attention to the lyrics all the way through, but since it plays frequently on WARM 103.3FM, which is what my son insists on listening to when the car radio is on, I hear it frequently.  Probably the only reason I have heard the song at all is because I have a ten-year-old child.  The line you mention is memorable.  That and the angry teacher bit are the only two parts I can actually remember.  The latter is just silly mush, but it gives me and my son a joke to laugh at together so I like it.  The former is actually a good line for a song, and in fact the only memorable line not in the hook.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies