Which Republican does the Forum Democratic Hive Mind Hate the Most?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:32:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Which Republican does the Forum Democratic Hive Mind Hate the Most?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: ?
Paul

Pataki

Gilmore

Jindal

Carson

Kasich

Graham

Cruz

Rubio

Fiorina

Huckabee

Christie

Santorum

ˇJeb!

Trump

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 68

Author Topic: Which Republican does the Forum Democratic Hive Mind Hate the Most?  (Read 2405 times)
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 09, 2015, 02:21:50 AM »

These guys REALLY seem to have it out for Carson. Large crowds be dammed.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 02:49:05 AM »

I hate Trump the most because he's so hateful and only trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator in voters as well as to very basic elements of fear. After Trump, the ones I hate the most are Santorum, Jindal, Fiorina, Cruz and Huckabee, in that order I think. Hard to say which one of Jindal, Fiorina and Cruz I hate the most. It used to be Cruz, but having seen all in the debates, Cruz actually comes over as less of a moron than both Jindal and Fiorina in many ways, to be perfectly honest, which comes to some kind of shock to me, as I didn't think it was possible to be more extreme than Cruz. Still, I consider both Trump, Santorum, Jindal and Fiorina to be more extreme on various issues or just their tone over all as with Jindal and Fiorina, as well as a hateful and disgusting personality which there is to a very large degree with Fiorina and a somewhat less large with Jindal. Huckabee is extreme too, yet he comes around as more sympathetic than these others.

I don't have much problem with the other candidates I think. They come across as sympathetic to me and sometimes even have sensible policy proposals.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 03:22:04 AM »

"Forum Democratic Hive Mind."

Even for a Libertarian that's surprisingly edgy.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 03:52:25 AM »

You're right with Carson, but I think a few might find his amusing. In hindsight, they have a complete and utter hatred for all things Huckabee and many think he's the actual Devil. But that might be 1-2.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 08:23:06 AM »

Jindal
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 08:25:08 AM »

Initially Walker till we realised he was actually a dumbarse.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 10:40:25 AM »

Jindal is the only ones with no redeemable qualities. Cruz and Carson are intellectualss, Huckabee and Santorum are populists and Democrats can work with them on some economic policy, Trump isn't taken seriously enough a a a threat to be hated, Paul has some good civil rights and foreign policy ideas we can get behind, Graham is a moderate on domestic issues, while Christie, Bush, and Rubio can be worked with.

But Jindal subscribes to the most rightwing views possible, even when confronted with facts. He put in place his policies, watched Louisiana suffer terribly with his low approvals, and then still believes he should implement his ideas on the national stage. He's far right on economics and social issues. There's nothing good about this wing nut “policy wonk”.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 10:42:43 AM »

Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 10:46:19 AM »

Clearly Bush.

We hate him for having the arrogance to run eight years after his brother left the country in shambles.  And we hate him perhaps even more for the fact that, in spite of his obvious deficiencies, he's been thrown out there as the clear front runner purely because he's going to buy all our votes with his $100MM.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 11:26:34 AM »

For me, Cruz. You expect that degree of arrogance from a billionaire/TV personality like Trump. Cruz has done little to justify his level of arrogance.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 11:50:49 AM »

There's a hive mind? Cool.

For my own two cents, none of the Republican clowns are worth hating. Just mockery, laughter, disdain, contempt and maybe a little loathing.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2015, 01:02:17 PM »

Jindal is the only ones with no redeemable qualities. Cruz and Carson are intellectualss, Huckabee and Santorum are populists and Democrats can work with them on some economic policy, Trump isn't taken seriously enough a a a threat to be hated, Paul has some good civil rights and foreign policy ideas we can get behind, Graham is a moderate on domestic issues, while Christie, Bush, and Rubio can be worked with.

But Jindal subscribes to the most rightwing views possible, even when confronted with facts. He put in place his policies, watched Louisiana suffer terribly with his low approvals, and then still believes he should implement his ideas on the national stage. He's far right on economics and social issues. There's nothing good about this wing nut “policy wonk”.

The worst thing is that he pretends to be so much smarter than everyone else, even though he comes across as way more incompetent than almost any other Asian imaginable. Just disgusting. Almost as annoying as Walker, and that's quite an achievement lol.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2015, 01:04:16 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2015, 02:34:49 PM by Maxwell »

As a forum Democrat, I hate Bush the most because he's disingenuous and trying to buy our votes. Follow-ups would be Ben Carson and Ted Cruz. Rubio is up there too due to being one of the biggest hawks of the field.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 04:39:46 PM »

Santorum. He's pretty irrelevant this cycle so it hasn't been expressed much but it's still there.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2015, 04:42:52 PM »

Santorum. He's pretty irrelevant this cycle so it hasn't been expressed much but it's still there.

Exactly. Only Trump is more hateful than Santorum, and only by a tad. While Santorum hates with absolute disgust every single LGBTIQ (gay) person in the world, Trump hates so many groups almost at the same strenght, out of which obviously Mexicans remain his favourite hate object.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 04:46:34 PM »

Jeb, who wont be president. That's a good thing.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2015, 06:34:39 PM »

Kasich, because they fear him.
ObamaThirdTerm
Rookie

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2015, 06:44:10 PM »

Don't even worry, I think every last one of them should be droned and put out of their misery.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2015, 07:43:19 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2015, 08:04:03 PM by Maxwell »

Kasich doesn't scare a soul. He is truly a weak candidate.

Democrats should beg for John Kasich to become the Republican nominee.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2015, 07:50:13 PM »

All of them, Democrats hate freedom.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2015, 07:59:10 PM »

Don't you have to take someone seriously before you can hate them?  I mean if someone has zero chance of being in any way a significant player in the executive process...  why acknowledge them, much less hate them?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/02/clinton-obama-will-be-re-elected-president/1#.VhhiMitoy70

Aloof and dismissive... but ultimately accurate.
RR1997
United States

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2015, 08:46:17 PM »
« Edited: October 11, 2015, 08:59:18 AM by RR1997 »

The worst thing is that he pretends to be so much smarter than everyone else, even though he comes across as way more incompetent than almost any other Asian imaginable. Just disgusting. Almost as annoying as Walker, and that's quite an achievement lol.

Don't get me wrong, I despise Jindal with a passion, but he's arguably the most intelligent person running. He dosen't pretend to be smarter than everyone else running. He actually tends to "dumb himself down" to appeal to the average voter. He actually pretends to be less intelligent than he actually is. He is smarter than everyone else.

He graduated from Brown University (one of the top colleges in the country) at the age of frucking 20 (that's how smart he is), with majors in biology and public policy.

He was also accepted into Harvard Medical School and Yale Med School, but he turned them down to attend frucking Oxford, as a Rhodes Scholar. The Rhodes Scholar is the most prestigious scholarship in the world, and you have to be at the top of Oxford to earn such a thing. You have to be the best of the best. He achieved all of this despite the fact that affirmative action policies go against his race.

eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2015, 11:48:32 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I despise Jindal with a passion, but he's arguably the most intelligent person running. He dosen't pretend to be smarter than everyone else running. He actually tends to "dumb himself down" to appeal to the average voter. He actually pretends to be less intelligent than he actually is. He is smarter than everyone else.

He graduated from Brown University (one of the top colleges in the country) at the age of frucking 20 (that's how smart he is), with majors in biology at public policy.

He was also accepted into Harvard Medical School and Yale Med School, but he turned them down to attend frucking Oxford, as a Rhodes Scholar. The Rhodes Scholar is the most prestigious scholarship in the world, and you have to be at the top of Oxford to earn such a thing. You have to be the best of the best. He achieved all of this despite the fact that affirmative action policies go against his race.

I haven't said anything else either. Every single Republican running except for Kasich and Christie, are trying to dumb themselves down, yet noone has made it to an artform quite to the extent as Jindal has. Having said that, of course he is extremely stupid or else he wouldn't have left Louisiana absolutely freaking bankrupt for decades and decades and more decades to come! What Jindal did to Louisiana is probably the single worst rape in human history and at the very, very, very least the single worst rape in US state history. The guy should have been hanged on the guillotine no less. Tried for treason! Cruz looks like a sweet little teddybear next to Jindal.
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2015, 09:24:58 AM »

He graduated from Brown University (one of the top colleges in the country) at the age of frucking 20 (that's how smart he is), with majors in biology at public policy.

I haven't said anything else either. Every single Republican running except for Kasich and Christie, are trying to dumb themselves down, yet noone has made it to an artform quite to the extent as Jindal has. Having said that, of course he is extremely stupid or else he wouldn't have left Louisiana absolutely freaking bankrupt for decades and decades and more decades to come! What Jindal did to Louisiana is probably the single worst rape in human history and at the very, very, very least the single worst rape in US state history. The guy should have been hanged on the guillotine no less. Tried for treason! Cruz looks like a sweet little teddybear next to Jindal.

"Hanged on the guillotine"
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2015, 09:32:48 AM »

Genuinely the only candidate I fear is Marco Rubio, tbh. He is the only one I can imagine winning off a good campaign (as opposed to coasting off a lousy democratic one)
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies