can somebody explain to me the deal with Moderate Hero Republican/Computer89
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:42:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  can somebody explain to me the deal with Moderate Hero Republican/Computer89
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: can somebody explain to me the deal with Moderate Hero Republican/Computer89  (Read 1926 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2015, 05:18:39 PM »
« edited: October 10, 2015, 05:22:30 PM by Moderate Hero Republican »

Because most of his posts are terrible and ridiculously bland nonsense. And his username is "computer".

The reason my username is Computer is because I want to remain anonymous and I like using computers so I chose that. I used my real name as a user name on Bleacherreport before and that didnt work out so well so I have decided not to use my real name on any other website since then
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2015, 05:53:25 PM »

It's not the same as physical, real life bullying, obviously, but if the reason for it is as stupid as the excuses given so far then it's clearly something like bullying.  Just like the way the assholes treat Bushy is something like bullying.  Of course bullies aren't going to acknowledge it as such.  I suppose you could be generous and say it's just assholes being assholes.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2015, 06:04:10 PM »

It's not the same as physical, real life bullying, obviously, but if the reason for it is as stupid as the excuses given so far then it's clearly something like bullying.  Just like the way the assholes treat Bushy is something like bullying.  Of course bullies aren't going to acknowledge it as such.  I suppose you could be generous and say it's just assholes being assholes.

It's just another chapter of the Lord of the Flies. But up to a point, and depending on the person, it's a useful exercise with which to develop the skills needed to cope with this sort of cruel banter in an intelligent - and effective - way. One will have to interact with jerks from time to time over the course of their lives (as I am sure that you well know), so the sooner one figures out a good approach for them as to how to cope, the better.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies