Iran tests new precision-guided ballistic missile (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:24:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Iran tests new precision-guided ballistic missile (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Iran tests new precision-guided ballistic missile  (Read 4050 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« on: October 12, 2015, 02:46:21 PM »

Obama probably got hard when he read this. He'll be happy to do absolutely nothing if Iran attacks Israel while he's still president.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 03:08:03 PM »

Oh, brother.  An unprovoked missile attack on Israel would benefit Israel infinitely.

Anyway last time I checked Israel doesn't pay any US taxes.  It's time for them to clean up their own messes... on their own dime.  And Europe is closer geographically to Israel than the US.  And there are more European Jews in Israel than American Jews.  Why do you bring up Obama's name?  Why don't you bring up Mark Rutte's name?  Quit bringing up Obama's name in your mess.
I doubt you're my brother, as opposed to Rubio Republican, but I might be wrong... Do you think Mark Rutte's opinion of Iran becoming a nuclear state matters as much as Obama's opinion? If not, you probably understand my point.

That last sentence is really cute though, thinking you can silence people on the internet Tongue
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 03:16:29 PM »

So because I live in Europe I can't voice my opinion of the American president on an internet forum? Sorry dude, reality doesn't really work like that Wink
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 11:24:49 AM »
« Edited: October 13, 2015, 11:29:06 AM by Samurai Jew »

The irony is that I agree with DavidB on the reason why DavidB should be ended (though I obviously think it should happen on a faster timetable than DavidB). That being said, you really aren't helping your case.
On the reason why I should be "ended"...? And also on a fast timetable...? That's not so nice Tongue You're probably talking about US foreign aid to Israel and I'm not sure whether you really want a faster timetable than I do, but that's probably a bit too specific a discussion for this thread - my main point is that this decision should ideally be made in Jerusalem, not in Washington.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 06:45:18 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2015, 06:47:48 PM by Samurai Jew »

In my opinion, the world shouldn't owe Israel anything, and Israel shouldn't owe the world anything. It works out best for both sides that way.
Exactly. I'll go a step further by saying that the world should leave Israel the f**k alone and accept we're not a colony anymore. We'll deal with the mess. I'm entirely fine with not getting a single dime from abroad as long as the world doesn't screw us up by interventions, illegitimate UN resolutions (an organization that shouldn't exist anyway), boycotts, funding our enemies in order to destroy us (this also applies to the Netherlands, my own country, which is a total disgrace), and the like.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies