Food for thought..
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:59:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Food for thought..
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Food for thought..  (Read 325 times)
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 13, 2015, 10:24:24 PM »
« edited: October 13, 2015, 10:34:01 PM by EliteLX »

Truly, moderate democrats must be embarrassed. . Was an actual issue that actually PRODUCES for the country discussed? Bernie is officially pulling the democratic party so far left that Jim Webb looks like Ted Cruz up there. When the candidates were asked whether illegal's would be granted free college tuition, they all stormed around "absolutely" and "oh of course!". They don't even believe this BS, they're riding eachothers tails hoping to steal the primary.

Does anybody who's a liberal watching this actually believe any of this bullsh**t? I believe most people's view of Hillary has decreased yet again substantially tonight. She and her half-assed smirk is the most lying disingenuous pandering piece of mainstream flipflopping politician America has seen in recent decades. Is this really the Democratic Party of 2015?

God Bless You Bernie, at least you believe what you say.
Zache

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 10:29:22 PM »

When the candidates were asked whether illegal's would be granted free college tuition, they all stormed around "absolutely" and "oh of course!".

Wasn't the question about whether illegal immigrants should qualify for in-state tuition rates?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 10:29:34 PM »

"Illegals" doesn't require an apostrophe, as you are using the noun "illegal" as a plural, not as the genitive case which would require an "'s" clitic.

You also said some other words.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 10:30:30 PM »

Rick Perry and the Texas Republican Party are pro-in-state-tuition-for-illegals too, so....

Yeah, unfathomably bad example there on Democrats going off the deep end.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 10:32:08 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2015, 10:38:37 PM by EliteLX »

"Illegals" doesn't require an apostrophe, as you are using the noun "illegal" as a plural, not as the genitive case which would require an "'s" clitic.

You also said some other words.

The good old resort to grammar corrections when afraid to confront a thought. I was certainly sure I wasn't on 2007 youtube.com comment section, am I? You also attempted to show wits by turning a 6th grade English concept (Yes, I made a middle school typo just as you have before. I'm not sorry.) into something more with fancy articulation. It unfortunately didn't work.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 10:39:14 PM »

I'm not a Democrat and I thought the only winner of the competition (aside from my waifu Chafee) wasn't even on stage. Still, just because the American Democratic Party has put up a bunch of non-entities doesn't mean I have to debase myself by reading the analysis of somebody from Michigan, so...
Donald Trump 2016 !
captainkangaroo

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 10:40:38 PM »

I'm not a Democrat and I thought the only winner of the competition (aside from my waifu Chafee) wasn't even on stage. Still, just because the American Democratic Party has put up a bunch of non-entities doesn't mean I have to debase myself by reading the analysis of somebody from Michigan, so...

The snobbishness of the Brits is on full display I see.
Reginald
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 11:24:06 PM »

Chill out dude. Being still so far out from actual elections, it's all about posturing and checking the relevant boxes right now. Value judgments aside, some of the stuff they were proposing will literally never be implemented, especially with the GOP control of Congress still intact.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies