Hastert to plead guilty in hush money case.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:52:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Hastert to plead guilty in hush money case.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hastert to plead guilty in hush money case.  (Read 455 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 15, 2015, 10:28:00 AM »

Are there any decent IL politicians aside from our good friend, muon2?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 11:02:21 AM »
« Edited: October 15, 2015, 11:39:40 AM by Torie »

Ever read up on this guy?  His story is arguably the most colorful in the long, glorious history of Illinois politicians' entrepreneurial spirit. It's always been a race for number one in the corruption category between Illinois, NY, and Louisiana, although LA seems to be losing some of its je ne sais qua in this regard of late. So that leaves my state and Muon2's in the running now for the top spot. In recent times, NY has temporarily spurted ahead actually, with your state of PA, come to think of it, making a move too.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 11:36:41 AM »

Of course. The People's Pat was the champion of the common Illinoisan.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 12:08:55 PM »

Ever read up on this guy?  His story is arguably the most colorful in the long, glorious history of Illinois politicians' entrepreneurial spirit. It's always been a race for number one in the corruption category between Illinois, NY, and Louisiana, although LA seems to be losing some of its je ne sais qua in this regard of late. So that leaves my state and Muon2's in the running now for the top spot. In recent times, NY has temporarily spurted ahead actually, with your state of PA, come to think of it, making a move too.

Yep, Corbett especially put away a lot of pols for a long time.......of course I don't know if he was squeaky clean himself.  He's my neighbor though.......so I like him.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 12:22:54 PM »

Ever read up on this guy?  His story is arguably the most colorful in the long, glorious history of Illinois politicians' entrepreneurial spirit. It's always been a race for number one in the corruption category between Illinois, NY, and Louisiana, although LA seems to be losing some of its je ne sais qua in this regard of late. So that leaves my state and Muon2's in the running now for the top spot. In recent times, NY has temporarily spurted ahead actually, with your state of PA, come to think of it, making a move too.
We don't want PA catching up, somebody will end up shooting themselves in the face on live TV again.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 12:30:13 PM »

Ever read up on this guy?  His story is arguably the most colorful in the long, glorious history of Illinois politicians' entrepreneurial spirit. It's always been a race for number one in the corruption category between Illinois, NY, and Louisiana, although LA seems to be losing some of its je ne sais qua in this regard of late. So that leaves my state and Muon2's in the running now for the top spot. In recent times, NY has temporarily spurted ahead actually, with your state of PA, come to think of it, making a move too.
We don't want PA catching up, somebody will end up shooting themselves in the face on live TV again.

Our Attorney General is the only one on a seat that hot.  Hope she likes prison food.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 07:43:00 PM »

I hear that Rod Blagojevich is an angel.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies