PA-PPP: Clinton and Sanders weak, Biden stronger (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:04:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA-PPP: Clinton and Sanders weak, Biden stronger (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-PPP: Clinton and Sanders weak, Biden stronger  (Read 5265 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: October 15, 2015, 02:28:57 PM »

HAHAHAHA! The 4 I like are beating Clinton and the 4 I hate are trailing Clinton in order of how much I hate them!! Too classic! I am THE stereotypical Pennsylvania swing voter. (Won't even both discussing Rick and Mike haha)

The only one that doesn't align with my vote is Sanders would beat Fiorina for me. Too much.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 07:28:48 PM »

You back up that Morning pollster must be more accurate here with absolutely zero sound proof just because you dislike a result and it surprises you. Now, I don't agree that we're seeing people like Christie up by five (not reality)

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Why is Christie not up 5? A neighboring state where all the swing voters are located on the border of his state and retain a high opinion of him while GOP voters are beginning to love him again (not in the primary vote but in terms of favorabilities). This result does not surprise me one bit. Swing voters near me love Christie. They don't feel victimized by Bridgegate. They aren't harmed by the teacher unions. So they think, maybe he's mildly corrupt, but he's ultra-charismatic and will get things done. The anti-libertarian things that harm him out west are not in play here. Christie is almost certainly up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies