transgender individuals in the girls HS locker room? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:44:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  transgender individuals in the girls HS locker room? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: transgender individuals in the girls HS locker room?  (Read 9942 times)
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 22, 2015, 02:13:08 PM »

Society does not care about gender separate from sex. It never has. The idea of gender as separate from sex is only like 40 years old at most. If you want to be a different gender, ie define yourself by a random set of stereotypes, fine go ahead. Your sex is the same though. Locker rooms, sports, prisons, etc are divided by sex, not gender.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 08:53:17 PM »

Yes they will say "man". They won't say "a penis flashed me" as you seem to think genitals are synonyms with people. I'm surprised you didn't describe a group of vaginas being flashed and having to talk to a policepenis.

Actually, "a penis flashed me" would be the PC thing to say. Assuming that because someone has a penis they are a man is now considered very offensive.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 12:41:32 AM »

I went to three different high schools. All of them had showers. None of them were EVER used. It was my understanding that that was the case for most people in high school.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies