transgender individuals in the girls HS locker room? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:51:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  transgender individuals in the girls HS locker room? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: transgender individuals in the girls HS locker room?  (Read 9958 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: October 17, 2015, 01:46:46 AM »

Maybe locker rooms are different in the US, but I'm pretty sure when changing for PE in school, I never needed to expose my genitals. Huh So I'm sure the girls will be spared the horrors of a loose peen...
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 02:56:53 PM »

Why do people who have obviously been to one high school's locker room assume every single locker room operates in the exact same way?  I've seen a myriad of locker room configurations and if I had a 14 year old son or daughter I wouldn't want transexual teenagers in their locker rooms.

This transexual stuff is getting carried too far.  Even as a heterosexual male I think the sexuality thing in high school is really over blown.  With the benefit of a few years hind sight there is no girl I liked or dated in high school that I would date now.  Acting like people have it all figured out when they are 16 is just crazy.  Even if my kid thought they were transexual I would tell them to grow up and learn a lot more about themselves before running around saying they want to use the girl's locker room.

Given the abysmal test scores in America I'm shocked that the most important thing some people can worry about is letting human beings with penises use the women's locker room.

Tell me more about your unique insight from this highly unique background!

Also, what a cop-out last sentence. So the reward for getting better test answers is hormones or something? Lmao
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 05:41:50 PM »

I'm glad I evaded as much PE as possible.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 08:17:54 PM »

Forcing kids to shower together, trans or no trans, is pretty grim. Just cough up for some individual stalls, wtf.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 11:45:47 AM »

Biological male in the boys room, biological female in the girls room.

For one thing, I'd be very worried about a girl in the boys room being harassed badly, and a boy in the girls room would make the girls feel very, very uncomfortable.

Your second sentence is a good point, but contradicts your first.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 12:54:21 PM »

mmh. transgender people, as we all know, literally don't exist outside of "developed" countries.

Sure, but the issue would never be raised in fx an African context, so in that sense it is a first world problem. You need to get well past mere survival to care about these things.

Well, as you know as well as I do, we do see transpeople in the context of non-western cultures, in developing countries; so I would hardly call it a first world problem. Even so, it's a bit ridiculous for someone like kataak, who basically embodies first world problems, to complain.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 05:32:13 PM »

You literally said "a girl in the boys room would be harassed badly" which is correct! A transgirl in the boys bathroom would be harassed badly!  Likewise, you suggested that "a boy in the girls room would make girs feel uncomfortable". I also agree! A transboy in the girl's room would certainly make many girls uncomfortable.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 06:48:14 PM »
« Edited: October 18, 2015, 06:58:09 PM by Crab »

Seeing as you have a transwoman in your parliament, I doubt the magical transgender repelling juice around Poland's borders is working.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2015, 08:02:30 PM »

You literally said "a girl in the boys room would be harassed badly" which is correct! A transgirl in the boys bathroom would be harassed badly!  Likewise, you suggested that "a boy in the girls room would make girs feel uncomfortable". I also agree! A transboy in the girl's room would certainly make many girls uncomfortable.

Okay. Do you we disagree, then? Huh

Apparently so, as you also said in the same comment that transpeople should be forced in with their birth genders.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 04:56:03 AM »

So if the liberal has a wand to illuminate and hopefully solve an issue, what does the conservative have? A blanket to put over their head in denial of reality?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2015, 10:27:57 AM »
« Edited: October 19, 2015, 12:25:56 PM by Crab »

So if the liberal has a wand to illuminate and hopefully solve an issue, what does the conservative have? A blanket to put over their head in denial of reality?

Liberal wand only creates void. And you mean "liberal version of reality". So called "transgender" people should be object of therapy with psychologists

Good idea! Which is why most doctors and psychologists agree the best course of treatment for those suffering from gender dysphoria is to allow them to transition; and as a person who believes science is a better authority than random Jobbik supporters this thus informs my politicial views on the matter.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2015, 02:19:09 PM »

Liberal wand only creates void. And you mean "liberal version of reality". So called "transgender" people should be object of therapy with psychologists
Good idea! Which is why most doctors and psychologists agree the best course of treatment for those suffering from gender dysphoria is to allow them to transition; and as a person who believes science is a better authority than random Jobbik supporters so this thus informs my politicial views on the matter.
People often makes mistakes, maybe in next few decades some of them who really thinks like that will change their mind. And what Jobbik supporters done to you that they are also involved into this? Stop being so hateful.

Yeah sounds great. Maybe we should cease treating all diseases in case our cures might be proven wrong in a couple of decades.

Also sorry if I'm not "politically correct" enough for you, but I call a spade a spade. Jobbik is terrible, sorry if it triggers you.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2015, 02:41:52 PM »

Smiley yeah thanks for the name btw. I think it suits me
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2015, 04:56:12 PM »

It's a great argument isn't it? You care about Issue A. You heartless monster!? Do you know how many sick kids in Africa who are hungry right now!!!

Unfortunately, this point actually negates essentially every political issue ever discussed in the western world. What, you actually care about healthcare reform/election law/the tax code? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY KIDS STARVE IN AFRICA, YOU INSENSITIVE PRICK

I presume also you walk up to bereaved widows and tell them to get a grip, because some people in Nepal lost their entire families in the earthquake; and if a man loses his house in a fire you congratulate him because he wasn't rounded up in the Holocaust and you are physically angered every time somebody complains about a minor ailment because they aren't being eaten by a mountain lion?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2015, 05:19:29 PM »

What's the point? I've made my points on this thread before, and you've merely vomited the same inane nonsense. Compulsory group showers are weird and creepy relics that should be phased out, like how removing asbestos is expensive but has to be done. If schools don't have the resources to do that that's a matter of funding.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 11:42:04 PM »

What's the point? I've made my points on this thread before, and you've merely vomited the same inane nonsense.

That's one way to make friends and win respect.

Compulsory group showers are weird and creepy relics that should be phased out, like how removing asbestos is expensive but has to be done. If schools don't have the resources to do that that's a matter of funding.

Obviously this is big issue for you.  My advice is to go down to your local council meeting and voice your opinion.  In Texas and Arizona we have school boards editing school books to brain wash teenagers with political propaganda.  Spending millions to rip out perfectly functional showers is not a priority for me nor most tax payers in my country.  If it is a priority for you in your country I can respect that.  You are welcome to take up the cause over there with your taxpayer funds.  I'm not going to stop you or campaign against you.  Good luck.

Err, yes modern, well-functioning schools with sufficient infrastructure that is capable of handling all students is a personal priority and, for that matter, most taxpayers I know of.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2015, 04:42:19 PM »

Yes, but unfortunately - and I hate to break this to you - the world can't revolve around you.

@ingemann, I wouldn't ban nude group showering! Whatever floats your boat, I'm a liberal, people should be able to do a they please. I oppose compulsory group showering in schools, which is one of those anachronistic educational practices that should be left in the past,p.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2015, 06:08:42 PM »

Must be a weird mindset to reduce everyone you meet to their disembodied genitals, Schadenfreude. I'm afraid I don't quite follow your train of thought with the whole HiV analogy (accepting trans people is equivalent to The Scramble for Africa?), although at a guess that train has long since derailed.

@shua, I was talking about nude showers, which is a different kettle of fish. If people are wearing consumes then I see no reason to worry, or even bother segregating the genders at all (providing of course there are appropriate private stalls for the shy)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2015, 06:25:50 PM »

Yes they will say "man". They won't say "a penis flashed me" as you seem to think genitals are synonyms with people. I'm surprised you didn't describe a group of vaginas being flashed and having to talk to a policepenis.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2015, 09:09:22 PM »

WillipsBrighton, as always, is adept at building strawmen. Or should I say strawpenis.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies