transgender individuals in the girls HS locker room? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:53:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  transgender individuals in the girls HS locker room? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: transgender individuals in the girls HS locker room?  (Read 9951 times)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« on: October 18, 2015, 09:58:14 PM »

Congratulations, everyone. This is the worst thread I've ever seen on Atlas. I wish that were a hyperbole.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 09:07:11 AM »

So if the liberal has a wand to illuminate and hopefully solve an issue, what does the conservative have? A blanket to put over their head in denial of reality?

Liberal wand only creates void. And you mean "liberal version of reality". So called "transgender" people should be object of therapy with psychologists - not subject of political debate. Human brain is so complex that there are a lot of different mental disorders and I don't understand why in most of the cases when people have some mental problems - serious or not we treat people as mentally disordered and when it comes to the few of them favoured by liberals we should accept them as normality and pretend that everything is OK. If we care about such people only thing we should do is to give them a lot of care and love just to help them with fighting their weaknesses Curly

What exactly is your issue with trans people? What did they ever do to you?
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 11:36:47 PM »

What's the point? I've made my points on this thread before, and you've merely vomited the same inane nonsense. Compulsory group showers are weird and creepy relics that should be phased out, like how removing asbestos is expensive but has to be done. If schools don't have the resources to do that that's a matter of funding.
As far as any transgender guys go, they walk around naked all the time so phasing out their group showers is just stupid.

Unless they are physically that gender, there is no need to let them in.

Huh
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 10:17:35 AM »

That solution is, of course,

Compulsory group showers are weird and creepy relics that should be phased out

(normal).

The more I think about it, the more I agree with this. No one should be forced to change/shower in front of anyone regardless of sex or gender.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 07:43:08 PM »

So                            BAN IT

I knew we would end up with someone taking that POV.

What aspect of what I was saying called for this response?

The idea that public showers should be phased out. I don't say iit's necessary a wrong point, I personally disagree, but that doesn't make it necessary wrong. But there's a strong tendency in this victimisation cult we have developed, that we alway end up abolising things, when someone complain, because it's always the easiest solution, which make us avoid dealing with complex issues. I think that people need to get some thicker skin.

If you're advocating mandatory public showers, aren't you advocating banning private showers?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies