Joe Biden: "I don't consider Republicans enemies; they're friends." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:47:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Joe Biden: "I don't consider Republicans enemies; they're friends." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe Biden: "I don't consider Republicans enemies; they're friends."  (Read 4228 times)
Abraham Reagan
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 2.96

« on: October 19, 2015, 05:14:31 PM »

I think the message of unity and patriotic bi-partisanship can work for Joe. I just wish it was coming from a more sincere source than Mr. "They're gonna put y'all back in chains." Either way, good for Joe.
Abraham Reagan
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 2.96

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 05:59:16 PM »

The problem with this friends notion is that Republicans are not going to support a Democrat just because he considers them friends, it just doesn't work like that. The GOP in Congress has threatened to shut down the government and admitted to misusing authority for political reason, neither of which sounds like friendship. It doesn't matter who Democrats nominate, the Republican Party will come at them with both barrels and that is what makes more centrist voters dislike the GOP.

I'd seriously consider voting for Biden before I voted for Trump. Sometimes the character of the man trumps (haha) the politics, and on the issue of character, there's no comparison between Joe Biden and Donald Trump. So you're probably right that it won't make much of a difference with most people, but it makes a hell of a lot of a difference with me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies